US Ambassador to Libya Killed in Consulate Attack by peace loving Muslims

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Sep 12, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I guess Gaddafi didn't learn anything from J.F.K. and his trip to Dallas in '63.

"Don't mess with the 'Fed...or you'll wind up ded.'

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Amen

3. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

It seems the ambassador had a series of particularly bad luck in this deal. He had just gotten back in country, just happened to be stopped at this satellite consulate, just happened to get separated from his security detail, the bad guys happened to know where his safe house was and winds up dead.

I wonder what he knew about Hillary or BHO that could have gotten him killed. Oil money, bribery, proof BHO is a muslim, etc.

I could see the muslim brotherhood spinning up more protests as cover/background noise to make the ambassador's killing seem more random.

Yes, I am totally wearing my tin foil hat, thank you very much.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

And they just happened to have a 50 man commando platoon with bigger than RPG indirect?

Too many coincidences usually indicate it wasn't coincidental. ;)

Guit_fishN and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Let alone spontaneous ......

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

It's not wise to poke the eye of the real power brokers and rulers of this world. You see the "Spartacus Solution". When a slave rises up and challenges the rulers you crucify them and make an example of them. Just look at JFK.

JFK vs. The Federal Reserve

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.
    When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage - signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency - money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority:

"to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury."

This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated.
    Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value.
    .........just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the "powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance".

Then there is the documented story of the Federal Reserve System threatening to veto some of Kennedy’s legislation by not creating money to finance it. Kennedy was at odds with the Fed at least some of the time. Adding them together produces a scenario to place into history after Franklin and Lincoln. It is, indeed, difficult to overlook such parallels.

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

“The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of this plight.” — President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination!

Quotes from several different sources. A link to a good synopsis is here:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evil...al Reserve Scam/kennedy_killed_by_bankers.htm

And BTW, Quig posting CT stuff!!!! [tinfoil101] :eek:

tulianr likes this.
  7. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Excerpts:
    BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) — Hundreds of protesters angry over last week's killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya stormed the compound of the Islamic extremist militia suspected in the attack, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building Friday.

In an unprecedented show of public anger at Libya's rampant militias, the crowd overwhelmed the compound of the Ansar al-Shariah Brigade in the center of the eastern city of Benghazi.

Ansar al-Shariah fighters initially fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually abandoned the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was overrun by waves of protesters shouting "No to militias."
    ……..

For many Libyans, the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was the last straw in one of the biggest problems Libya has faced since the ouster and death of longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi around a year ago — the multiple mini-armies that with their arsenals of machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades are stronger than the regular armed forces and police.
    ……..

Militias made up of Islamic radicals like Ansar al-Shariah are notorious for attacks on Muslims who don't abide by their hardline ideology. Officials and witnesses say fighters from Ansar al-Shariah led the attack on the U.S. consulate, which killed Amb. Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

After taking over the Ansar compound, protesters then drove to attack the Benghazi headquarters of another Islamist militia, Rafallah Sahati. The militiamen opened fire on the protesters, who were largely unarmed. At least 20 were wounded, and there were unconfirmed witness reports of three protesters killed.

Earlier in the day, some 30,000 people filled a broad boulevard as they marched along a lake in central Benghazi on Friday to the gates of the headquarters of Ansar al-Shariah.

"No, no, to militias," the crowd chanted, filling a broad boulevard. They carried banners and signs demanding that militias disband and that the government build up police to take their place in keeping security. "Benghazi is in a trap," signs read. "Where is the army, where is the police?"

Other signs mourned the killing of Stevens, reading, "The ambassador was Libya's friend" and "Libya lost a friend." Military helicopters and fighter jets flew overhead, and police mingled in the crowd, buoyed by the support of the protesters.
    ………

"The killing of the ambassador blew up the situation. It was disastrous," said Ayoub al-Shedwi, a young bearded Muslim preacher in Darna who says he has received multiple death threats because has spoken out against militias on a radio show he hosts. "We felt that the revolution is going in vain."
    ………
    http://news.yahoo.com/libyans-storm-militia-backlash-attack-us-225317193.html

8. Minuteman

OK this is scary, we seem to be of the same mindset Tuli. I just posted this in "Islam in a Nutshell" thread. Here's a little more and my thoughts on it;

Leaders of tribes, which are the strongest social force in eastern Libya, have come forward to demand that the militias disband. Tribal leaders in Benghazi and Darna announced this week that members of their tribes who are militiamen will no longer have their protection in the face of anti-militia protests. That means the tribe will not avenge them if they are killed.

So 30,000 march in protest of the extremists, the "biggest seen in Benghazi, Libya's second largest city and home to 1 million people, since the fall of Gadhafi in August 2011.". Many are injured and killed and the tribal leaders disavow their own who belong to radical militias. But a few hundred flag burners get all the press. Arab TV has had a stream of Muslim leaders condemning the extremists, but it doesn't garner enough viewers as the flag burners for American TV. What is the quote? "If it bleeds, it leads".

tulianr likes this.
  9. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Nothing scary about it. Great minds think alike. We may be on different sides of the tree, but we're both looking at the same tree I think. (I don't know the variety, but I'm pretty sure it's a nut tree of some sort.)

Actually, I'm surprised by how many positive stories I am seeing coming out of Libya. It gives one hope. Hope that the Libyans might actually do something with the chance at freedom they have fought for and won, and hope that the media might actually starting printing all the news. Okay, maybe the latter is a little over the top.

The bias usually displayed by the media is frighteningly reproduced in our intelligence agencies. I know that when I was producing intelligence reports, if we put something out that got a lot of interest from the White House Situation Room, or the Pentagon, my supervisors would push us to find more of the same, even realigning tasking in order to get another attaboy. As a result, items which did not get a lot of attention ceased to be reported; and the agency in effect only reported on what the higher powers wanted to hear. That is how blind spots in our intelligence coverage develops.

10. Minuteman

My father was a lifelong oilman like myself and he worked all over the world. He spent the last 25 yrs of his life and career in Libya and he loved it there. He said the people were so much different than the other countries he had worked in. A lot of oilies feel the same. I myself never worked there but have been in the Middle East and North Africa for over 20 yrs and you cannot paint the Islamic countries with a broad brush. There is a vast difference in the people from one region to another.

tulianr likes this.
  11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349119970.673047.

oldawg likes this.
  12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The FBI has not sent an agent to Libya yet. The level of total incompetence is unbelievable.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7