US defends use of white phosphorus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

That happens if we stay home too. 911

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We already have all the allies money can buy. I think we need no more, and can do quite nicely with fewer. LOTS fewer. Keep the ones that carry their own weight, let the others go wherever fair weather friends and hangers on that wait for handouts go. :evil:

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

So let's close the borders and concentrate on the 'Homeland'.. Let the others kill each other off woth whatever nasty crap they can create.

Maybe divert a few billion to catching my thief/ves

4. 155gunner

155gunner Monkey+++ Founding Member

As an ex-field artilleryman I can honestly say WP is my favorite FA round. Very effective on the battlefield and will definitely strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, much more than HE. I also like the pretty white cloud you get from WP instead of the dirty gray one from HE. :D

5. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Spoken like a true artilleryman!

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I don't think the jihadists worried about offending anyone when they bomb the marines in lebanon, attacked the WTC in 1993, blew up embassies in Africa, attacked the US Cole.

I don't think a country can make decisions on who they might offend. I think that is the appeasement mentality wrapped in a different package. In 1933 Germany openly flaunted its rearming to the world. They were given 6 extra years to continue their build up because France & England didn't have the resolve to go to war to enforce the disarmament. So they let it fester until Germany was too strong for them...and they made the grave mistake of not preparing their own military.

These are lessons from which we should learn. We gave these muzzies 20 years unchecked to fester and grow, operate their camps, create their network, and we showed we did not have the resolve to take them on because of politically correct reasons.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yup. In much the same way the mullahs convice the uninformed just how bad we are. There is no substitute for education in fact and ways to find facts. If all else fails, Snopes will sort it out.

I think the 16th Amendment just clarified the preamble where it says something about providing for the common weal. (Might even say the common defense.) That alone should indicate that taxation was contemplated, whether income or some other.

[beer] [beer] [yack]

8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Amen Sniper-66. Maybe we can move the Fed Reserve issue to it's own thread.

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

And I apologize for seeming to be forceful with my posts...I am only attempting to educate based on FACT and not on misconceptions and lies. We are not in this situation today because our government is trustworthy and organized and ran by the people exclusively. If it were, we would still be a republic and not a constitutional dictatorship. ;)

People who WE have empowered really are evil, they really are bad, and they really do look upon you like you are cattle. There really is a conspiracy, people are dying all over the world every day because of it, and YES there is a war on for your mind. So go shopping and watch some more television... :eek:

ON TOPIC:

I don't think I posted this here yet, at least not in this thread but -HERE IS A LINK- to a database I constructed that is based on the DVD "Beyond Treason". You will find the information therein to be FULLY helpful and explanatory, especially when considering MILITARY EXPERIMENTATION on troops and civilians. We use White Phosphorus now and we have used much worse and continue to use worse...such as Depleted Uranium.

10. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Experimentation is always going to happen. The reason the U.S., and we as a people are so knowledgeable on hot and cold weather survival is because of the hideous torture the Japanese placed upon American prisoners during the war. While hideous and grotesque, the Government realized that the data gathered was so useful in protecting future lives, the Japanese that did the experimentation got off light. Our GI's who suffered, provided data that helped save thousands of lives in both Korea and Vietnam. We are still using that data today to develop protective clothing.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Not to mention the 30's and 40's, too Sniper [nutkick]

Hitler's scientists, despite the atrocities committed, provided valuable scientific information.

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7