US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama

The Obama administration has had American military, both on domestic and foreign bases on high alert since October 1. However, there has been no known terrorist enemy threatening the US. The enemy is called “domestic” but its origins are far from American.

Today, Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was “fired” from his command of one of the three carrier battle groups back to Bremerton, Washington to face an investigation.

It is impossible to adequately state how unusual this is and how serious.

The Navy was clear that the charges had nothing to do with his personal conduct, no rape or sexual misconduct, no stolen money, no drug use, the things that usually bring down careers in the Navy, that and crashing ships into each other.

Gaouette was sent back because the Secretary of Defense found him unfit for command, sent him across the world in the middle of one of the largest combat exercises in history, one both timed prior to an election and one at a critical location, near the Straits of Hormuz in the Persian
    Gulf.

Gaouette commanded nearly one third of the Naval and air combat forces in the region.

The decision was made based on a conversation with the Secretary of Defense who, at the end of the talk, believed Gaouette was part of a group of military officers who have been under suspicion for planning a “Seven Days in May” type overthrow of the US government if President Obama is re-elected.

This is not conjecture, dozens of key officers face firing, hundreds are under investigation, all with direct ties to extremist elements in the Republican Party and the Israeli lobby.

Reports received are sourced at the highest levels of the Pentagon and indicate that the administration has been aware of these plans for months.
    More at:

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/1...on-the-bounty/

2. Quigley_Sharps

Passing this along, all i can say is wow if this is credible.
    Anyone in the Navy or in the know have any knowledge ?

3. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

I read the link, and just can't bring myself to believe this guy at pressTV. It just doesn't jove with what I know of the internal workings of the military and their thought process.
    jim

4. Navy times stated he was relieved and the improper leadership / poor judgement but couldn't/wouldn't specify further.

5. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Don't believe it, and couldn't imagine it happening.

Brokor likes this.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I keep remembering how many people refused to believe in things like, well for example, the Phoenix Program. I cannot begin to describe how many put-downs and tin-foil hats I got thrown at me over that, even after the Senate Investigative Hearings that confirmed it.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Officers at that level are politicians more than soldiers. Add to this the fact that Republicans and Democrats are not enemies in reality, the facts become clearer. On the surface, the two types are often in disagreement. As for the military coup or any type of resistance, it is highly unlikely. I recall rumors during the Clinton reign, and that's all they were --rumors. I am actually sickened by the amount of disinformation these days, it's almost as if people are mentally deranged and enjoy spreading lies. They are fools who do more harm than good.

Now, I wasn't directing my thoughts toward anybody here at the Monkey, I was thinking about the originators of these stories. I thank Quigs for bringing this to light, because with every one of these stories I gain a little more perspective into the minds of the wicked and senseless who will end up being another enemy we must face. I already know that these people who make stories up are too timid to actually solve any problems, so they invent a fantasy and purport it to be true, living it out in their twisted minds and infecting the world with more lies on top of the web of false reality spun by the elites. It's a quagmire of deceit and despair.

8. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

By co-incidence this was sent to me today;

----- Forwarded Message -----

My friend's comments on Benghazi are below. He pretty well sums it up.. How low have we stooped??. It appears we no longer have any moral turpitude. If it is different, I wish the President would say something, so I could raise my head up.

I’ve been thinking a lot about Benghazi lately – can’t get it out of my mind.
    I’ve got to get this off of my chest before it smothers me.

We lost the American Ambassador and 3 others on Sept 11th, 2012 after a 7 hour fire fight with a highly organized group armed with mortars, RPGs, and heavy machine guns as they attacked the Consulate in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11. Our guys had M-16s, 9mm pistols, etc – yet they were able to hold out for 7 long and terrifying hours.

I think of our Ambassador and what he was feeling. He must have been thinking of his family, praying for help, and waiting for his Government to come rescue him. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for help that never came.

Back in Washington DC in the Situation room right smack dab under the White House, operatives could watch the attack via security cameras on the Consulate and from a drone flying overhead. Pleas for help came to the Situation room. The CIA operatives located a mile from the Consulate also requested permission to go help at the Consulate – their requests were denied three times. Our Ambassador was thinking of his family, praying for help, and waiting for his Government to come rescue him. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for help that never came.

President Obama and VP Biden were briefed on the situation when it started. Then apparently Obama went upstairs to pack for the next days Campaign Fund Raising trip to Las Vegas.

In Italy, some 300 miles from Benghazi we had F15s and F16s and a Special Forces Quick Reaction Force (a Delta Force similar to a Seal Team). We had 2 destroyers off the coast of Libya. Other drones with rockets were available. Armed CIA operatives were located only a mile from the Consulate. Were any of these resources used to rescue our Ambassador ? No, absolutely nothing – nothing. Meanwhile our Ambassador was thinking of his family, praying for help, and waiting for his Government to come rescue him. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for help that never came.

Finally the Consulate fell. Our Ambassador was killed and his body was drug thru the streets of Benghazi. Drug through the streets like a dead dog. Imagine, the Ambassador of the most powerful country on earth being drug through the streets. What an embarrassment !! We can’t even protect our own Ambassador from a group of terrorists.

Why ? Politics. It’s obvious to me that our Ambassador died for the sake of Obama’s re-election. Obama had been proclaiming in his campaigning that “Bin Laden is dead and Al-Qaida is finished”. I suspect that he was advised by Vallerie Jarret and David Axelrod (his two close political operatives); that if he utilized force to extract our Ambassador, that he would be admitting that Al-Qaida was not dead and that his highly touted foreign policy regarding Muslim countries was ineffective. With only a month to go before the elections, he could not admit that his policy was a failure and that Al-Qaida was still alive. So while our Ambassador was thinking of his family, praying for help, and waiting for his Government to come rescue him. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for help that never came – our President decided to sacrifice him for election votes.

Once the sacrifice decision was made, a full court cover up effort was commenced. Since they couldn’t admit that terrorists had attacked the Consulate, a story was concocted that an Utube video that was offensive to Muslims caused a spontaneous mob to attack the Consulate. (the video had only 300 hits at the time of the attack – not what you’d call going viral). The cameras on the Consulate and the drone video show no such mob – only the well planned attack by the terrorists. Nevertheless, the Utube story was repeated again and again so many times that I think that they even began to believe it. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeated it and even made a video to air in Pakistan apologizing for the video. Our UN Ambassador went on five Sunday political talk shows repeating the Utube story 5 days after the attack. A recently surfaced segment (from the cutting room floor) of an Obama 60 Minutes interview 2 days after the attack shows Obama admitting the attack was promulgated by terrorists and not the result of a Utube mob. Nevertheless, 2 weeks after the attack, he gives a speech to the United Nations General Assembly, blaming the Utube video. This week, a Denver TV reporter was given an interview with the President. The president did not give a yes-or-no answer Friday when asked pointedly whether the Americans under attack in Benghazi, Libya, were denied requests for help during the attack. Not just once, but twice he refused to answer the question!! To this day the President nor any of his minions will give the American public a straight answer. They are trying to cover this up with the help of the New York Times, ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN until after the election.

And if the cover up isn’t bad enough, their assault on the First Amendment’s guarantee of Freedom of Speech is deplorable and treasonous. In conjunction with the Utube fable, they had the maker of the Utube video arrested. And if that isn’t enough, State Department representatives met with Utube’s owner (Google) and pressured them to take down the video. I would expect such action in Communist China, but in the USA ?? Have they no respect for this man’s Constitutional rights !! They put their cover up and hurting the feelings of Muslims ahead of the First Amendment. I must give Google a lot of credit for telling them where to stick it.

So what does all of this mean ?

First, picture Harry Truman or Ronald Reagan sitting in the Situation Room. Do you think that they would go upstairs to pack for a Fund Raising trip ? Hardly. They would act like a Commander-in- Chief and personally take command of the situation. They would have used all resources available, and would have likely deployed the Special Forces Quick Reaction Force from Italy to rescue our citizens. There may have been causalities, but Truman or Reagan would have accepted that responsibility – the election be damned. Even Jimmy Carter tried to rescue the American hostages in 1979. His plan failed; but at least he tried. Previous Presidents had that fire inside their hearts that America was special and that defending America, her ideals, and protecting her citizens transcended anything else. Obama does not have that quality. Obama, when placed in that situation, and under the influence of Axelrod and Jarret, did nothing. Obama left our Ambassador thinking of his family, praying for help, and waiting for his Government to come rescue him. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for help that never came.

The cover up that continues to this
    day. But the White House isn’t finished.

General Carter Ham, AFRICOM commander, received the same e-mails that were going to the White House notifying them of the attack on the Benghazi embassy. From his headquarters at Patch Barracks in Stuttgart, FRG, immediately ordered a Special Forces Quick Reaction Force (QRF) to stand-to for deployment, and then notified the White House of his actions. It is alleged that upon receiving an order from the White House to stand-down, General Ham chose to ignore the order and continued preparations to deploy. General Ham was then confronted by his 2nd In Command, “apprehended”, and informed that he was “relieved of command.” General David Rodriguez has subsequently been named as the AFRICOM commander.

Within days of this incident with General Ham, Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette, commander of the USS Stennis aircraft carrier strike group – MidEast, was relieved of his command citing, “inappropriate leadership judgment.” Admiral Gaouette’s naval strike group stood off in the Mediterranean Sea, prepared to provide support to the beleaguered Benghazi embassy. Both his command and the forces at NAS Sigonella were ordered to stand-down. Rear Admiral Gaouette has subsequently been ordered to return to his home port while the US Navy cites that his recall is “a temporary assignment.”

So what do we have residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue ? We have:

• A Campaigner-in-Chief, not a Commander-in-Chief • Someone who is weak willed, not a leader – an appeaser like Neville Chamberland • A puppet of Axelrod, Jarret, and the Democratic Party Left Wing • Someone more comfortable clowning around on The View or with Letterman or with Leno than holding a press conference to answer questions about Benghazi • A proclaimed Christian, but really a closet Muslim • Someone with no morals, capable of sacrificing 4 American lives to be re-elected • Someone who has no respect for the Constitution, not truly an American in his heart

Does Obama deserve re-election ? Certainly not.

What can you do ?

Pray and support Romney during this final week.
    Send this to friends or Family living in the dozen “swing States”

Hoping for Change,
    Mike
    10/31/12

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"This is not conjecture, dozens of key officers face firing, hundreds are under investigation, all with direct ties to extremist elements in the Republican Party and the Israeli lobby.

Reports received are sourced at the highest levels of the Pentagon and indicate that the administration has been aware of these plans for months. "

Combine this with the revalation that bobo's 'brain', Ms. Jarrett, is on file as claiming once the First Illegal Alien is re-elected, this administration will "punish those who oppose him...", and it makes a weird sort of sense, in the context of a mindboggling degree of wierd thinking on their part - the Libtards are going insane, and working up to a political/military leadership purge the likes of which haven't been seen since the heady days of Comrade Joe Stalin's horrific Purges in the 40's.....

The more we read of this criminal misadministration, the more they show their true COMMUNIST ideals and thought processes!!

10. Quigley_Sharps

So with the idea of a mutiny. With idea of a missile hitting the pentagon n 911 doesn't seem so far fetched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

Sounds like a hoax to me. I can't see the military doing something like this.

mysterymet and tulianr like this.
  12. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

We are the conspiracy theorists of the current world. Why is it that those here have a problem with the idea that some in our military would act on what we know is coming. This is common in the third world and we are working toward that status quickly.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  13. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

wishful thinking... if I could have that dream every night for the next 4 years...

14. highly unlikely. These military guys would rather fall on their sword than disrespect their particular branch of the military in this way. Misuse money, extramarital affairs, sexual harrasment...sure....but out right mutiny???

As much as I do not particularly like our current POTUS, I would not cotton to this way of getting rid of 44.

mysterymet and tulianr like this.
  15. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

"This is not conjecture, dozens of key officers face firing, hundreds are under investigation, all with direct ties to extremist elements in the Republican Party and the Israeli lobby.

Reports received are sourced at the highest levels of the Pentagon and indicate that the administration has been aware of these plans for months. "

Doesn't the Republicans and the Israelis sound similar to 0bama's the video sparked the attack baloney?

I don't see any reason to believe a confirmed liar's version of anything.

Seawolf1090 and oldawg like this.
  16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The "Night of the Long Knives" draws nigh....... again. We never learn from our own history.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7