US on brink of civil war?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Legion489, Dec 29, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No much more likely, similar to the Main charactor, in the "Ashes Series" by William Johnstone..... Read all those so long ago, I can't even remember the name....

2. toydoc

toydoc Monkey+++

Just read on the internet that Justice Scalia has died. Hope that is not the tipping point.

Garand69 likes this.
  3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

A big loss for the real people. A strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

4. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

With the possibility of Team O using the recess to fill the position.... it certainly could be.

5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

No corn for concealment in the winter...giving me clearer fields of fire on the approaching zombie hoards.

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Here is a thought.... suppose that congress somehow got taken out of the picture... meaning both houses...

and our leader... that was golfing or something survived.... and then stepped forward and announced...

martial law was on......... and in order to prevent bloodshed and loss of life he was takin all weapons..

AND...

the treaty he signed with the UN... that was never ratified....... was now in effect... cause he said so...

and there is no one to argue with him about it.... their all gone...........

snf he would be using UN troops... ( I have seen many reports of many such within the US, Russian and Chinese are some )

and has ordered US troops to stand down and assist the UN troops.........

maybe even ordered em to stand down and disarm just before the UN troops arrived?

use the UN troops cause the US troops n LEO's are considered UNDEPENDABLE in this situation?

also consider the claim.. here and there some of our best Officers have been drummed out and replaced?

just some thinkin is all.........

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@OldDude49
    I do not believe the United State military that I know would assist or obey that order. The words " I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." I do not think any of our military would stand by while foreign troop disarmed their fellow citizens.

Now, having said that, what if they DIDN"T bring foreign forces in - which I don't think they would for it would be a stupid move on their part and the people's reaction would be immediate revolt. Any President or government body that brings an foreign armed force into this country will be seen by the people, conservative and liberal, as a traitor.

I think you would see a split in the military. The young will do anything they are told. I had a conversation with 6 Reservists, 18-20 yrs old, in Central Asia on just this subject and asked them if the US military was ordered against American civilians would they obey this order and they all answered, "Yes." We were all stunned and we all started to berate the poor kids...we had set them up, of course, to make a point. I am convinced it will be the Sergeants that truly decide the outcome of such an order - not the officers. The officers are nothing without the enlist ranks to follow their orders and if the Sergeants question the order then the younger lower ranks will question also and I think follow where their Sergeant leads. And, let's be frank, most of us followed our Sergeants when we were military - not our officers - and when my Platoon Sergeant threw up the Bullshit flag we knew it was for a good reason.

There's my 2 cents...

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[​IMG]
    note to self, buy more ammo.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. chimo

Never underestimate the propensity of a human, American, military, law-enforcement or otherwise, to take the path of least resistance in order to protect their paycheck.

10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@chimo
    No. Assisting foreign troops on American soil against Americans? No. Never. And, you will never make me believe it. I am not saying you might not get a small minority doing it but the huge majority - never. And, like I said, these vermin would not be so stupid as to even try that...

mysterymet likes this.
  11. chimo

I hope we never see the day...but if we do, you're gonna get a rude shock. When I was young I thought American troops would never fire on other Americans...let alone American veterans. Then I learned history...

1. oil pan 4
  2. Ganado
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Dont
  6. Yard Dart
  7. GhostX
  8. Mortimer Adler Moose
    Thread

Oligarchy!

[ATTACH]
    Thread by: Mortimer Adler Moose, Aug 25, 2016, 18 replies, in forum: Freedom and Liberty
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Yard Dart
  11. marlas1too
  12. Yard Dart
  13. RightHand
  14. Garand69
  15. duane
  16. Yard Dart
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Brokor
  19. Brokor
  20. Yard Dart