USA Syrian refugee distribution 2015. 76,000 plus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Bacon Stuffed Hollow Points! Just have to nic one with these nasty buggers, No trip to see Allah!

Taku likes this.
  2. Brutus57

Brutus57 "You may fire when you are ready, Gridley."

Good to see you, brother.

Brutus Out

enloopious and Taku like this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Hopefully your talking about the non-Libtards from NWF coming here???

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and Taku like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's really startin to feel that way 'Or Yonder!

3M-TA3 and Taku like this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Gave up on NWF when WCF started and only went back there for a couple days before Levoy was murdered.

Taku likes this.
  6. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

image.

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

They DO NOT meld in well , I was just at a FAIR , 4H & they 3 family's all just did stuff that all the rest just watched , don't bang on the glass for small chicks , constant banging & screaming from kids/woman etc. have no idea how lines & waiting your turn . and just over talk everyone .
    WERE FVCKED !!

enloopious likes this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well someone finally did it.
    You send 50 "refugees" to Martha's vineyard and they lost their God damned minds.
    justanotherbrick.

I bet I could drive to Martha's vineyard with my new Mexico plates (because east coast tards seem to forget we're a state too), speak what very little Spanish I know, fill the rest in with pretend Spanish and create a panic. Might get my ass deported.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
    enloopious likes this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I checked for that too! Zero for the Hamptons, too! None for Vail or Jackson Hole!;)

10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Free trip to Mexico!!

11. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

LOL, good one!

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The ones we got hate Americans and will not interact with them unless they have to. It's kinda like having an adult child molester placed in your house for HIS protection. They tell you that you have to do it and that its good for some reason but its not. Meanwhile your house is getting trashed and your life is getting destroyed while the scum takes everything you have and destroys it.

If we don't stand up now it will be too late. The US used to be a melting pot. The immigrants were worth keeping. They had education, character, and had morals and standards that made them a benefit to the community. Today its a trash dump land fill with the worst pieces of crap from all over the world just piling on and raping everything. This WILL come down to a Hotel Rwanda type situation.

How do we stand up? I don't know how else to put it than be a man. They are trying to breed white people out of existence. What would you do if someone did this in your home? That is what's happening. Treat it the same.

Tully Mars and OldDude49 like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This story got the left to show their true colors.
    marthasvineyard.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7