Using the bathroom

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by bluegrasscatfan8, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Since this is the back to basics forum I thought I would share this video with you guys. Getting back to the basics including learning how to use the bathroom properly. Their is no graphic images in this video so don't worry. Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know what you think about it. I wanna hear your thoughts!

ColtCarbine likes this.
  2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

As a plumber, the general public's bathroom habits are no surprise to me. Most people are disgusting slobs........

bluegrasscatfan8 likes this.
  3. You got that right. I've seen first hand a sewage and septic tanks messes. I'm sure you've seen worse though.

4. ColtCarbine

Bathroom habits are nothing compared to some of the pranks pulled. Ever heard of an upper decker......

sgt peppersass likes this.
  5. Haha no, what is an upper decker??

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew...

sgt peppersass likes this.
  7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

That's disgusting

8. ColtCarbine

Forgot to mention to the original poster, since I unintentionally derailed his thread. Thank you for providing the video and posting it here. It's amazing how many people would poop near a water source, whether it's potable or not.

bluegrasscatfan8 likes this.
  9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Given how many Americans aren't able to squat for more than a second or are too fat to reach around and wipe, I'm betting the majority of them will just go into the nice, gravity suspending water source to do their business.

"Hey Ed, whatchoo grinnin about?"
    "Just feedin the fish."

10. Warscent

Warscent Corus corax

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Warscent likes this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Post apocalyptic starvation may solve that problem (morbid obesity), but I guess many will still use water courses as an "au natural" bidet out of ignorance.

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And that is just another reason to guard your water sources. Whether it's a spring, seep, creek, or lake, without potable water, you are dead man walking.

With water supplies in mind, How are folks without wells planning on getting water post shtf?

I mean, you live in high desert, no well, you've been bringing in water to fill your cistern and now fuel is prohibitively expensive to bring in water. What's plan B and C?

14. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7