VA Gov. Calls State of Emergency Due to White Supremacist Threats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Jan 16, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

All part of their game. Makes the Gun owners become automatic raciest, yet the black man's only choice was to go armed or be hanged.

If I was in person I could tell you a very long story about a dangerous night walk from Meridian, Mississippi to Cuba, Alabama in 1963 on old 2 lane US80.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

MLK was all about civil rights for ALL people, not just racial equality. The right to defend yourself, your loved ones, and your country is the most fundamental of all. The first gun control legislation was aimed at blacks by the same Democrats who wanted to keep them enslaved.

I'm praying that the event doesn't turn into a kill zone to serve the interests of the coming Tyranny. Politicians won't be anywhere near there as it's a holiday so no chance of them getting caught in the crossfire of a red flag eent.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

Yup, most forget that the first gun laws after the Civil War were used to keep the north in power at the local level in the south and as a way to keep the Black Man under the thumb of the Carpet Baggers.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and oldawg like this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

go to 20 mins

5. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

It would a useless death trap in a street situation. It's clear;y designed to breach a specific door/wall/window but only if the LEO have complete control of the area. Even our current main battle tanks need protection by Brigade level support teams. A tank is BIG, heavy, with serious firepower. Until some raghead with an EFP crawls up to it's flank unseen. That's what the grunts in the Brads and HMMVs are for - to scrape off the lice as it were.
    These things have very limited utility, and only in specific scenarios.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Sounds quite possible.

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. HK_User

Think WACO, the tanks that placed satchel charges on top of the school bus bunkers (Military Troops mind you) only did that after the area was contained.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yep! It's been planned for a while - probably because its a holiday in Virginia and people will be free to attend.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

even Malcom X understood this
    [​IMG]

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  10. DKR

Methinks the folks in VA forget this:

[​IMG]

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  11. Bandit99

Extremely good video. The Virginia 2A protest starts around the 20 minute mark... I did not know that ANTIFA is also attending the protest. Also, I expect it truly is a setup, as stated by Virginian's own Senator and will result in violence which they will use to bring the hammer down using the Patriot Act and other laws at their disposal with the intent of showing exactly what will happen if anyone resists.

This is truly scary...I think the 20th is going to be the start of something much bigger, for good or for bad.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and HK_User like this.
  12. DKR

You cannot count on the courts to protect your rights.

[​IMG]
    the courts are no friend of the common man.

why this matters
    [​IMG]

13. DKR

Polititions think like this:

[​IMG]

and as long as it stays that way, the politicians will play by the rules.....

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

IMG_20200118_141753.
    I wonder how many of my shooters today were motivated to exercise their rights by the foolishness in Virginia?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. HK_User

Nothing to do with VA but I did finish a Sig Upper Change, mostly late due to a Gunsmith.
    Now, with pinned and welded 14.5 " and a longer suppressor adapter I can go the next step.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Gator 45/70, hot diggity and SB21 like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

hot diggity likes this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Bandit99 likes this.
  18. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

If anything happens on Monday it'll be driven by fringe groups with an agenda. I work with the armed public, and I can tell you "gun owner" is the most non-ethnic term I can imagine. It has no gender, religion, height, weight, hair style, or preference for body modification. I've had every possible combination of folks shooting side by side in a friendly and safe atmosphere for more than a decade.

The people I'd worry about are the ones who don't understand these words:

Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. Bandit99

@Cruisin Sloth Another excellent video! Thanks so much!

VA Supreme Court upholds gun ban on the Capital grounds even though it is exactly in opposition of the Virginia state constitution... So, what does that tell everyone?

It tells me that the people of this country will never receive justice, not from our highest law enforcement agency (the FBI) which has been shown to be corrupt from the top down, not from any government agency (like the IRS which was show to target specific political parties like the Tea Party), not from the House of Representatives (that are infected with traitorous filth), not from any political party (which are more worried about covering up their own corruption and crimes than representing the people), and certainly not from the Judicial Branch which is suppose to 'interpret' the law as it is written and nothing more, not their slant or what they want it to say...

And, let's not get into Waco or Ruby Ridge or the murder of Epstein or Hillary's server or the NSA spying on American citizens (Snowden) or the staged Russia Collusion Delusion or the phony Impeachment or a thousand other points of interest, on and on and on and on...

Again, I believe the 20th (Monday), for good or bad, will be the start of something big, something totally unexpected...

OldDude49 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The bills, as they are currently written, have been watered down with so many exemptions that even I would have a hard time rejecting them. The only things that I had a problem with was the prohibition against training/target practice/etc., and the ban on so-called "assault weapons". The thing that really galled me was that they offered to grandfather the "assault weapons" if they were registered, and surrendered to the state upon death. NEVER REGISTER A WEAPON!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7