Vaccine effectiveness and Merck

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by CATO, Jul 11, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I haven't put that poison in body for almost 20 years and it will never put into me again

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I just say "NO!" to flu vaccines! I trust to the body's defenses. If the endemic flu kills me one day, then it's my bad luck.

ozarkgoatman likes this.
  4. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

When an elderly neighbor got pneumonia a few months ago, the doctors had trouble finding an antibiotic that would work. When her husband told me that, I felt like calling up the hospital and yelling at the doctors to get their heads outta the drug companies' butts and then tell them to start giving her things to boost her body's natural defenses/immunities.

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Sometimes the cure is worse than the illness if she had a drug-resistant form.

Drug-resistant strain of pneumonia shows up in Southern California

6. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

And that is the problem with vaccines/pharmaceuticals. All they accomplish is more virulent/deadly strains of diseases. Common sense(aka proper hygeine and diet) would probably get rid of alot of health risks. But no money is to be made off them, so why bother?

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I would say the problem stems from over-prescription and near 100% use on animals, rather than just their existence. I don't want to go back to the days prior to vaccines or antibiotics........

8. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

You can have my share of vaccines/modern meds. As far as animals goes there are a growing number of us that are vac/med free :)

OGM

1. Ganado
  2. Ganado
  3. oil pan 4
  4. oil pan 4
  5. john316
  6. OldDude49
  7. UncleMorgan
  8. duane
  9. stg58
  10. sec_monkey
  11. CATO