vacination & Your children

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Ladyhawke, Mar 22, 2011.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

After my dad's problem, I developed a very good relationship with the pharmacist and relied on him greatly for information. Unfortunately, whenever I brought issues to the doctor that had been proposed by the pharmacist, the DR reacted as though some voodoo practitioner was interfering. Talk about protecting their territory!

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

You DO have to keep a watch on the sawbones. A co-worker did that and caught a blunder on med prescription for her hospitalized hubby that would have killed him. She's made a second career of keeping "Jerry Michael" alive, despite the best/worst efforts of the medical community. Tough job - at 60, he's the oldest surviving male member of his family - lots of genetic problems that get handed down. :rolleyes:

My parents are each on a massive 'cocktail' of meds..... at 54 now, I am on NONE - and I am diligently trying to keep it that way as long as possible! I do take a morning regimen of vitamins and supplements, but nothing 'doctor prescribed', and I avoid the flu 'vaccines' like.... well.... the plague. :lol:

3. ranchgirl

ranchgirl Monkey+

Living in Europe, we're seeing first hand that vaccines are still needed. It seems like the Europeans are very into holistic healing (nothing bad with that) and there aren't many parents who vaccinate their children (nothing wrong with that either). But when we lived in England, there was an "epidemic" of measles going through the unvaccinated children. Same thing here in Germany.

To me, if the SHTF, I want my children to be protected against diseases especially if we may not have access to proper medical professionals and treatment.

4. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

untill u see your son perfectly normal then the pump him full of vacanations full of mercury then call it autism ...
    autism and mercury posion have the exact same symptoms but the govt is calling autism to cover up the fuck up .... {or maybee not }

1. Ganado
  2. Ganado
  3. oil pan 4
  4. oil pan 4
  5. john316
  6. OldDude49
  7. UncleMorgan
  8. duane
  9. stg58
  10. sec_monkey
  11. CATO
  12. Silversnake