...very much like a trout in the spoiled milk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

“Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.” Henry David Thoreau (1850)

I have been trying to figure out what the hell has been going on since the FBI exonerated Hillary concerning her handling of classified material. While many will not believe me, those that have held a security clearance, no matter what level, understand my confusion and what I am talking about. For those that don't, it is simple...if I or anyone else would have placed thousands of highly classified documents on an unclassified server which was connected to the unclassified internet (public) we would have been incarcerated - period. Our security clearance would have been pulled immediately while the investigation was on-going and we'd soon be sharing a cell with Bubba. Understand also, we are talking about documents at the Secretary of State level...

The rules and laws of handling classified material are very strict and unforgiving - yet - here was the FBI Director himself saying “extremely careless”... Extremely careless? Ask any technical savvy person about connecting a unclassified network to a classified network and watch them shiver because they know that if there is a screw up like this that people's careers, clearances, and lives could be ruin. It is serious stuff, folks! And, it doesn't happen by accident - no - it does not. Extremely careless? No, just not possible.

Just so we're clear... All classified documents carried over classified networks use what is called a TACLANE (or its replacement) which is a piece of sophisticated encryption equipment holding a special keying material that is rated for the level of classification to ensure that classified and unclassified cannot cross paths. Think of it as two separated networks which in fact is what it is.

Anyway, enough background and back to the article that I am trying to get you to read...

This explanation is the first that actually makes sense but the author admits "As of now, we have no proof beyond a reasonable doubt of such a plot. But we have very strong circumstantial evidence."

I ask you to read the article and to post you comments because to me 'It smells fishy."

Gregg Jarrett: Did the FBI and the Justice Department, plot to clear Hillary Clinton, bring down Trump?

UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. I did not vote FOR trump. I voted against every other offering. In light of the recently revealed slamming between FBI personnel, the question rises were they (the FBI) ready to jump behind HRC and throw their support to her in the event of an attempted coup d'état. Can you see "smurfs" running around manning roadblocks? And I'm not paranoid, at least my therapist says I'm not.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It would appear there could be no other logical conclusion.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Regrettably, you are right. That said, when it comes to politics, logic has little if any bearing.

5. Bandit99

Ain't that the truth...

@Marvin L. Steinhagen "I did not vote FOR trump."
    I think most of us did the same thing...and it was the right thing to do. I voted against Hillary as was scared to death she would take office. Hell, she still scares me!

"...the question rises were they (the FBI) ready to jump behind HRC and throw their support to her in the event of an attempted coup d'état."
    That is an interesting question...but I don't think the military would have supported her even if the FBI and other agencies did and there has never been a successful coup throughout history that I know of without having the military on its side, at least a major part of it. Nevertheless, it would have been lovely to watch them try and end up on the gallows.

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

In my mind, the ability of the Democraps to limit Trump's nominations to replace Obama's appointees has created many of the problems he faces as much of the bureaucracy has done everything they can to discredit and limit his actions. Thus a presidential action by Obama is construed to be a law and not an action that Trump has every legal right to reverse those actions.

Gator 45/70, UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

As it was with Bill and Obama, and Hillery, and as it was from the beginning of Time, and as it will be until the Sun burns to ash and the seas turn to stone, those who are in power are always above the law.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99, duane and 2 others like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've tried to follow what I can on this stuff , which is limited , but just trying to keep up with who's who and who did what is almost overwhelming. There is definetly something majorly wrong in all of this. There is crime , corruption , cover ups , treason , and a multitude of other actions and offenses. Personally , I think the FBI has lost all credibility and trust. But this now leaves us at , who can we trust , and believe ? Maybe the FBI should be disbanded . It seems these corrupt people are scattered all thru our executive , judicial , and legislative branches of government , like a cancer. it seems the whole damned democrat party is corrupt. Look at the Debbie Wasserman Shultz stuff. How does a Pakistani family , with no top secret clearances get into taking over IT work and get access at that level of our government ?
    It seems like every time they kill cancer , it always comes back.
    It reminds me of the phrase in that movie, " You want the truth , You can't handle the truth " . I may not be able to handle it , but I sure as hell want to know it.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Bandit99

@Ganado Excellent overview! Thank you!

@SB21 "...There is crime , corruption , cover ups , treason..."
    I think so also...but I honestly don't believe a damn thing will happen to anyone.

"I think the FBI has lost all credibility and trust. But this now leaves us at , who can we trust , and believe ? Maybe the FBI should be disbanded."
    The FBI has definitely lost all credibility and trust...right along side our government. Ask anyone on the street and they will tell you, they have no respect or trust for the United States government...and why should we? The FBI has proven this past year to be nothing more than a cog in our foul government, corrupt, political and even perhaps treasonous. When Comey stood up and gave Hillary the get-out-of-jail card, I was floored and knew that all truly was lost. The entire system, all three branches of government are totally and completely corrupt - and - quite frankly, they don't give a damn if the people know it...that is how strong and confident they are of their position and power. Furthermore, the people cannot do anything to turn it around besides a complete revolt, much like the Russian revolt of October 1916....but that will never happen as long as they continue to pass down enough crumbs. The moment the crumbs stop is the moment that a revolt becomes possible. The possibility of changing our government by the democratic process of voting was sadly lost a long time ago...I honestly wonder now if we ever had it.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  11. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

It all stinks.If anyone else did what Hillary has done they would be in a cell. I watched a show where they talked about Hillary getting an FBI security briefing on her first day about using a secure server. I keep hearing about various people and foreign governments that may have had access to her information. So when information was requested Hillary's people smashed and erased and shredded everything. There is plenty more Hillary should be in prison stuff.Big money and corruption will keep her out of prison.
    Now with some of the facts coming out about the FBI and their bias. It just erodes peoples trust in the gov. that much more.
    Now we have the debt bill...I mean tax bill. Makes me wonder how much crap the country can take before a black swan event brings everything crashing down. Watching that 13 hours movie and then that Snowden movie didn't do much to boost my confidence.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Bandit99 like this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Haven't seen the Snowden movie. Will have to look into that.but then again, I'm to the point that I'm sick of hearing about it all , and nothing being done about any of it. Call me when the revolution starts.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Bandit99

@SB21 "Will have to look into that...but then again, I'm to the point that I'm sick of hearing about it all , and nothing being done about any of it. Call me when the revolution starts."
    Well, we actually have and it was a very good first move. The election of Trump, a complete reversal of politics in any good Democrat or Republican playbook, shocked them to the core because even with a full court press they loss. And, when I say loss, I mean, both Democrats and Republicans loss for he was a complete outsider. What this did in my eyes was two major things: 1. It showed the system could be beat even if it was on a small scale and gave a slim ray of needed hope. 2. Now, 1-year later, it has shown that Democrats and Republicans are no different, they are indeed the same corrupt animal. There is no longer any doubt...

I realize this isn't much but it is a start and I believe in starts...as for a revolution, I personally believe it will take two things, a major event (war, economy crash, natural disaster...a national catastrophe of some sort) that affects the lives of the individual and the uprising of the youth. I believe the youth are the determining factor to make it happen, it will be their blood as they will be the spark... just my opinion of course, but people normally will not upset the apple cart whilst they continue to have food, shelter and clothing. The American Revolution was extremely difficult to get going and more difficult to get the people behind it and many never did. It will even be worse this time because there are huge portions of the population that really don't care about anything except themselves and/or their race or creed so there will be splinter groups which will have to be brought to the table via agreement or common goals or be pacified. Finally, even if successful, I find it highly doubtful America will retain its same geographic state which will change its place as world leader and, by doing so for better or worse, change the state of the world. However, if unsuccessful...I doubt that much will remain of the Constitution and the world itself should take heed.

SB21 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I pretty much agree with all you've said here. As long as these Antifa youths aren't the victor's in the end, there will still be a glimmer of hope. The Constitution has been under attack for a while now , and now these incoming immigrants are using it against us. Scary times for sure.

Bandit99 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7