very typical of govt. processes

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Aug 16, 2011.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yup, since they had a major eff-up they will make great managers.
    Not!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Is that the Peter Principle operating? (Kick 'em upstairs to get them out of the way.)

Sapper John and Cephus like this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Criminals protect their own - no surprise here...... [dunno]

Sapper John and Cephus like this.
  5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Like Seawolf said ^ , no surprise.

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

There will be no justice or accountability during the Lord Obummer administration for anyone following his orders. The ruling elite and their minions can make no mistakes. The King has spoken. All you little people had best toe the line within the Kings realm. We have the dungeons, the whips, chains and the rack. Then there is the lord high executioner. The King's tax man. We can take your children, your livestock, your house, your land, sell your wife into slavery in an Arab harem, and put you either in a grave, or the next best thing, the front lines of a BS war in a distant land.
    Don't piss in the King's punch bowl unless you are ready to face the King's wrath.[beat]

Cephus likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Oh, there WILL be JUSTICE, for those Folks.... It just may not be in this Life, but then again it may well be.... One needs Faith, in the Justice of HIS/HER GOD... Justice WILL come to ALL, in the end..... some SOONER, and some LATER, but eventually to ALL......

Sapper John likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Yes I know, and agree. I hope all here know what I said above was tongue in cheek satorical. My problem with the final justice, is sometimes it is so slow and so many suffer before. I am a bit of the take up the sword John type instead of turn the other cheek. Until Jesus returns to stay my hand, I will do as my conscience tells me, and accept my final justice on the strength or weakness of my actions and convictions.

STANGF150 and BTPost like this.
  9. beast

beast backwoodsman

everyone sleeps sometime :D

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"Kings" fall. And it usually ain't peaceful or pretty........ [stirpot]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7