VICTORY GARDENS

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by Ganado, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I love these
    [​IMG]

2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Ganado and Seepalaces like this.
  5. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

There were two garages like that in my grandparent's neighborhood.

Ganado, Seepalaces and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Its amazing how our .gov used to promote and encourage your families self sustainment without any .gov reliance . And now the .gov frowns on anyone that doesn't want or need them , and wants to fine or shut them down for not being dependent on them , like being hooked to their grid. It just shows , if your reliant on them , then they can control you .

Seepalaces likes this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

the layout of the 1st post had a very good crop rotation
    the second year you just move everything over 2 rows and it's almost a perfect rotation.

I would intersperce marigolds and garlic in between for bug control .... the USDA sill does alot of self sufficiency training and provides alot of free products and training if you know where to look

county extensions

Motomom34, 3cyl and SB21 like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They still do encourage people to be prepared and have supplies etc...
    National Preparedness Month | Ready.gov There is so much info linked on that page. There is even National Preparedness Month. They want you to take care of yourselves in the event there is an emergency. CERT and Citizens Corp is always looking for people. They teach skills for free!!

3cyl and SB21 like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

This is good news. I'm just going by the stories I hear of the .gov shutting people down on their own land because their not hooked into the grid and living off of their own land. I'll check out that site. Thanks.

1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Avocado_tree

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Sep 16, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    I love the end of summer.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Sep 16, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 10, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Smells heavenly
  7. Alanaana
    Avocadoes
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    I think it's 20lbs!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 13, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
    Is coffee better than bananas?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 13, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
    Sugarloaf White Pineapples are my favorite!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 11, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  14. Alanaana
  15. Alanaana
  16. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle Vibes

This is the driveway at the front of my property.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
  18. Dunerunner
  19. Dunerunner
  20. Dunerunner
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7