VIDEO: NEWS BLACKOUT - GULF OIL SPILL What the heck?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Watchman220, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Watchman220

Watchman220 Watchman

This is really disturbing! Terrible Footage of GULF OIL SPILL hitting the beaches and killing wildlife. Have we even seen anything...??? Yet?

Now there is NEWS BLACKOUT for the GULF COAST REGION and our Warships have taken a little trip down to Costa Rica (perhaps to get out of the way of a major disaster?)

This is madness!

2. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

can't see video

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The Navy often holds large exercises down there - not something to hang tinfoil on - YET.........

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nicaraugua is the target.

or...
    We getting ready to start war with Iran.
    Just as they stationed ships over in the Pacific Ocean to guard off China, they are now putting ships in Costa Rica to guard off Venezuela.
    You can’t make your move until all your pawns are in place.

or...
    They are leaving the Gulf because they are done droping their nukes in that well and are getting ready to blow it soon. After the dust settles they’ll claim that the capped well was under to much pressure and blew or was caused by a methane explosion. Just my theory, we’ll see.

or...
    Under the guise of the “war on drugs” the U.S. Military is evacuating its ships and hardware from the Gulf of Mexico to safety off the sheltered coast of Costa Rica.
    The “war on drugs” cover story is laughable being that we can’t even get that level of engagement on our border with Mexico where all the drugs come through.
    The Navy is obviously worried about either poison from the methane/corexit 9500 mix or a massive methane explosion/tsunami. A tsunami fits with the NOAA blackout of the U.S. tsunami warning system. It also explains why BP is not actively cleaning up the oil on the beaches. Why clean them up if they are going to be gone.

We are sending a war level force of 46 naval ships to stop drugs in Costa Rica which is roughly the size of Vermont with less coast line than Louisiana. Why has the mainstream media not mentioned this massive military buildup? Obviously it is not a buildup…it is an evacuation.
    If you are in the gulf coast region you should consider evacuating.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Interesting. I tend to gravitate toward a simple answer, that being the power of persuasion and the art of brute force to incite fear. However, I do especially become intrigued by your synopsis. I have been wrong a great many times before.

If this plays out anywhere near what you claim may be possible...oh man, are we in for one heck of a ride.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7