Vindows 10 Havs Vays of Makingk You Upgrade!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleMorgan, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

[​IMG]

kellory, Ganado, GOG and 1 other person like this.
  2. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

After 5 days unsuccessfully fighting to get rid of the WinX popup that controlled my computer, after downloading and installing itself once, after searching the internet for fixes to remove the almost mandatory WinX installation, I said what the heck....I'll download it, install it, then I can go back to Win 8.1 within a month. So I let it download and install. Computer cranked, cranked some more and a couple of hours later, WinX was my operating system. The first download apparently didn't load properly and told me that I wouldn't be able to view my saved files or save anything that I did. It was correct. I used the go back to Win 8.1 and it did....kinda sorta. The nightmare had just started. I fought until I finally downloaded and got a successful install on WinX. So far, it's working fine. I'll use it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Kajun

3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Let us know how it goes.
    Does anybody have anything good to say about it? I'm a dinosaur and could use some guidance with this kind of stuff. When it comes to things like this I defer to the more knowledgeable members here.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Read 'em both. I don't feel very good about W10 at all.

1. Brokor
  2. 3M-TA3
  3. DarkLight
  4. sec_monkey
  5. sec_monkey
  6. TXKajun
  7. Brokor
  8. sec_monkey
  9. sec_monkey
  10. melbo
  11. melbo
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary