VIO POV HD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,

Been "uber" busy with a a big family reunion... but alas... all great things must come to an end and the last Sister left today :(

Anyway... found this looking for a book for one of the nieces...

Bought this a couple years ago fully loaded ( for what I needed it to do... I chose this over a go pro) and just never used it... so it sat on a shelf in my room... Never used or loaded...

I know lots of folks like the go pro but for certain reasons I like this platform much better....

Sure hope someone likes and can put this to good use instead of it just sitting on the bookshelf...

Powered her up today to check it out and make sure optics and display was fine... peeled the display protector off and wiped it down with a lens cloth to make sure it was all good... so if you see something on the display its the protector with some dust under it from me doing that....

What you see is what's included in this deal... I purchased the 3 year transferable warranty and there's about 8 months left on it...

Paid $750 so how about a half price "Monkey Deal" $375 shipped priority, insured with tracking to the USA

Here's a couple links to check it out....
    POV HD :: V.I.O.
    VIO POV.HD Advanced 1080p HD Camera - PointofViewCameras.com

Thanks for looking Monkeys...

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Attached Files:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7