Violent Flash Mobs...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Flash Mobs get to watch the flashes which works for me...

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Key phrase: violence in the streets.

Prison Planet.com » Half Of Americans Believe Austerity Will Lead To Violent Unrest

Kind of makes you want to stay out of the street huh?

It is illegal (I think), but it might pay a fella to rig up some barbed-wire in around the immediate perimeter of his house to avoid getting looted if you start to smell tires burning...that is, if you live in the ghetto like I do.

Why is it that the working stiff has to pay for the failures of our "leaders?" The people who put us in this mess should be fearful of what they have done--but nope, it is people with property, who have worked hard to get it who is worried about what's coming. If this were another country...the Barney Franks, spend-a-holic RHINOs, Nancy Pelosis, and Harry Reids of their govt. would've probably already gone into self-imposed exile to France.

I think people here want this all to go away...get back to easy credit, fat car leases, and American Idol--if it doesn't hurt too much, don't bother me. They don't want to hold people accountable.

Sapper John likes this.
  4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

One of the best signs is 0bama/Congress etc are only discussing cut to SS; there hasn't any mention of cuts to medicare for Illegals or welfare etc.

IMO, the givernment is afraid.

Sapper John likes this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

There are advantages to living in the country....

survivor187, Sapper John and Cephus like this.
  6. survivor187

survivor187 Monkey+

Indeed, I live in a "mayberry" like area myself and totally would NOT want to live in/near Atlanta (I'm in GA by the way). It's nice and quiet down here, just the way I like it, plenty of ponds and fishing holes to go to and we've got land to grow crops. If a flash mob ever occurred here....let's just say they wouldn't make it to the house, and those that do will wish they didn't!

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Flashmobs.....like zombies but you don't have to shoot them all in the head.
    Flashmobs.....the reason hi-capacity magazines were invented.
    Flashmobs.....nothing a full tube of buckshot won't cure.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Flashmobs...... the reason Claymore Mines should be legal to own and use.

9. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Good news about my area, the only ones who would do that kind of thing, all you'd have to do to disperse them is give 'em all a 6pack. That and we live up on a hill and anytime anyone comes up into our area, we know.

Guit_fishN likes this.
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yea, It's because of those people (you know who I mean) that I moved out of that area before I ended up killing some of them. Or just give them a booze credit at Clyde's in Chiloquin and they will stay to drunk to leave town.

11. NOM.ZEB

NOM.ZEB Monkey+

This is the reason guns are now legal in the uk.

12. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I have yet to see any flash mobs in place where CCW or open carry is common place...hmmmm.

13. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Hit a switch and lock the doors and haul it out back. The hit the remote controlled knock out gas.
    Call police.

14. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7