Virginians Rally WITH weapons

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by UGRev, Mar 17, 2010.

1. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Oh Boy!
    I can just see Pelosi and Napolitano now.....
    Yikes!!!!

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

What a bunch of panty wastes, read all their rules and lawyer crap. To start with: "Please note that guidelines below are subject to final coordination with the Department of the Interior". Yea, a bunch of tough guys that ask .gov what they can do.

4. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Does anybody know what an "agent provocateur " is?
    All it would take in this tense atmosphere is for someone to loose a few rounds at some of the local LE that will be monitoring this event, then the game will be on in earnest. But then, that may be what someone is hoping for.
    Don't think that our enemies are too stupid to think of this too.
    I want to resolve all this at the ballot box, without having to resort to the cartridge box.

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

With the House trying to pass bills that aren't voted on..seems voting is passe' now. In other words..[notworking]
    We may just end up with [patr][sawgunner]

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Against solid advice, I went to the site ( didn't download anything though)
    and read a lot of the rules and so forth. I am astonished, dismayed ,and amazed...
    I suppose a FEW really got the idea, and read exactly what was in the proposed rules for this "gathering", as I can't seem to make it to the word "protest".
    Anyway, to make A long story short...what's the point of it all ?
    AND,.....
    I do have one MINOR problem with one of their "rules" as written however...
    I cannot put any one of my shotguns, or my rifles or even my semi-automatic sidearms in a safety position UNLESS they are "cocked"!
    So, NO weapons except the sidearms that are loaded?
    "Participants and attendees are required to keep all rifles/shotguns slung over their shoulder, muzzle-down, unloaded, with the safety on, and with no magazine inserted."
    Very strange, and very confusing.
    Someone needs to EDUCATE these individuals....
    ( I don't like the smell of it at all personally! I think it will be either a DUD at best as a message, or, It could turn into a nightmare! All it takes a single balloon to POP and it's OVER!)
    I did like the response from one reader: that seeing that the local PD will be locked and loaded, what's to keep them from having all those "weapons" taken for homeland securlty reasons? NONE!!!!

7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Did you miss the part about being able to carry fully loaded mags for your rifles? How fast can you sling your rifle up and pop a clip in?

8. Ivan

Ivan Monkey++

ohhh, this is a wonderful idea.

9. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Now, "IF" they all went "armed" with meringue pies, that would be entertaining!
    Fling those suckers at one and all and let them eat "cake"! (or pie this time)
    It would look like a 3 stooges marathon!

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I like this idea better then what they have planned, pure genius!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7