Visa Files for Patent for U.S. Crypto dallar

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Dont, May 22, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

A "centralized entity" will keep all safe.. We knew it was coming and now it is going to be here.

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) published today that Visa V has filed a patent application to create digital currency on a centralized computer using blockchain technology. This patent applies to digital dollars as well as other central bank digital currencies such as pounds, yen, and euros and so the physical currency of a central bank anywhere in the world could be digitized.

Article;
    Visa Applies For Digital Dollar Blockchain Patent

Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) introduced a new proposal to have the federal government issue $2,000 per month to residents by minting a pair of $1 trillion coins and using these to back the payments. The Automatic BOOST to Communities Act (ABC Act) also brings back the idea of a digital dollar, describing the concept using similar language to a series of bills introduced last month.

Under the ABC Act, Congress would authorize the Federal Reserve to create “FedAccounts,” meaning “Digital Dollar Account Wallets,” which would allow U.S. residents, citizens and businesses located in the country to access financial services.

Read more;

'Digital Dollar' Reintroduced by US Lawmakers in Latest Stimulus Bill - CoinDesk

techsar likes this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just think! This makes the gold theft of the depression years look like a pop corn kernal exploding.

SB21, Dont, techsar and 1 other person like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Well, heck...I can take digital pics of money...and it'll be worth just as much![reddevil]

Alf60, SB21 and Dont like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Real money is going to be antiquated before long. So I wonder if the couple of 5 gallon buckets of change I have ,, will it reach antique prices, or just be worthless metal.

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't know if the fed will allow it.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

just start putting a higher denomination on the coins. Like 25 dollars on the American Silver Eagles, 250 on the 1/10 ounce American Gold and 2500 on the one ouncers.

That should piss the fed off.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7