Volunteer to landowner Modena ,Utah

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by Michaelelliot, Jul 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Michaelelliot

Michaelelliot We build colonies. And the homes they live in .

We use 20 foot hi cube conex trailers to create a simple comfortable home . They can be used as a guest house , bunk house, camp kitchens ,and more . Here are a few designs and you can customize as much as needed. [​IMG]

American patriots have starting their own off grid colonies across the west from Texas to Oregon and all points in between . A small group of Americans have started their own colonies and are trading between them and growing , becoming profitable and now seeking volunteers for our newest homestead . We are setting up marking out plots for spring 2018 habitation . We are also seeking people that would like to stay over winter to help start tending greenhouses . If this interests you we can give you a tour of the land and how through volunteering you can earn some of that land for yourself. For over winter a RV or conex trailer and well stocked on food as you may be stuck on property for extended time . We have staked and will be starting 2 greenhouses in August . Email : socialapp4u1@gmail.com FreeBitco.in - Free Bitcoin Wallet, Faucet, Lottery and Dice!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
    chelloveck likes this.
  2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I give up, who is "we"?

Michaelelliot likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We used conex buildings offshore at some locations to house personal, Ok for sleeping, Its best to cook outside.

SB21, Tully Mars and sec_monkey like this.
  4. Michaelelliot

Me , Steve , Elliot and Alexis . We build them in Las Vegas . Ship them anywhere .

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Got any pictures? I like mine in camo on the outside.

chelloveck and sec_monkey like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You Know, If you started with Old 24' Refer Vans, and pulled the Refer Units out of the end you could build the Entrance Way on that end, then leave the Door End for Spring Cleaning Access.... Also you wouldn't need to waste the time Insulating the Walls, as they are already fully Insulated...

oldman11, GOG, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Modena is an unincorporated community in far western Iron County, near the Nevada border in southwestern Utah.

The settlement lies along State Route 56 west of the city of Parowan, the county seat of Iron County. Its elevation is 5,476 feet (1,669 m).

Although Modena is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 84753.[3]

MONKEY ALERT-
    The Righteous Branch of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a polygamous Fundamentalist Mormon sect, is based near Modena.

People may and should live as they wish, none of my business - others may not be so open minded.

I've driven this area (Panaca NV to Cedar City, UT many, many times while stationed in/around Panaca.

[​IMG]
    Downtown Panaca, NV. Behind this (the photographer) is Route 93 - to the right (S) is Las Vegas, the left (N) Pioche, NV. Just over those mountains in the East is Utah and Modena and a bit further on, Cedar City.

Driving to Cedar City, you can still see a few poor souls living in little trailers on small plots of land purchased at the height of the Interstate land fraud days of the late 60 and early 70s.
    (Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act of 1968 - Wikipedia)
    Still happens today. Someone buys a big section of land (owner financed) and subdivides it. As long as sales keep ahead of the payments to the real owner, no problem. When all falls apart - many find they have a quit-claim deed - which is worthless.

More pics and stuff:
    Living amongst ghosts in Modena

Modena Real Estate - Modena UT Homes For Sale | Zillow

The area is generally highland scrub with some pockets of cedar. Not too hot in the summer, with snow and cold wx in the dead of winter. Not a bad area - weather-wise.

My property is north of Modena by about 150 miles - out in the flats.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  8. Imasham

Imasham Monkey

9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Are you the owner of the land in Utah? I cannot find anything about your venture on the web.

Michaelelliot and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I like mine looking garish on the outside, and with hookers on the inside. ;)

Michaelelliot, Tempstar, GOG and 5 others like this.
  11. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

This your place Chell?

[​IMG]

GOG, chelloveck and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  12. chelloveck

[​IMG]
    Not sure I'd be wanting any souvenirs! :eek:

Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Is chicken brothel what you use to make chicken soupel? I'm confuseled....

Itchba, GOG, chelloveck and 4 others like this.
  14. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Hoo, boy!! That deserves to go into the punster thread ---- :)

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I don't believe I would want the hot sauce pictures either.................................

16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think I'll practice my ability to keep my mouth shut , so I don't offend anyone , or get banned. But there's a lot of fun that could be had with that sign. All in good fun mind you. :D

17. chelloveck

Ahem...I suppose that I should get the thread back on track...sorry for the "naughty" deviation.

The floor plans are good inspiration for creative shipping container living architecture. I hope your venture is successful.

The floor plans seems to make for snug living, which would seem to suggest applications for short term, temporary accomodation. Longer term occupation will require larger living spaces, if only to minimise social friction and the ability to have some privacy / personal space.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  18. Michaelelliot

ALSO UPS THE INTIAL COST AND I WANT TO MAKE THAT INITIAL COST AS LOW AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN HAVE MORE PEOPLE BECOMING SELF SUFFICIENT THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND 3RD WEEK OF AUGUST WE damn cap lock .. will have all info up for the Modena freedom homestead

chelloveck likes this.
  19. Michaelelliot

We also have larger models multiple containers or modular additions which we our the homeowner can set up themselves . But yes it is for tiny house living or a base to upgrade on easily and affordably
    Thank you I hope people do it on their own I even provide material lists free as the more people that can grasp freedom and independant the better the world we leave behind

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You cut the cost of the Refer Boxes by telling them they can keep the Refer Unit, which is just bolted in the end of the Container... That way you are just buying the Box....

chelloveck and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Avocado_tree

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Sep 16, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    I love the end of summer.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Sep 16, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 10, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Smells heavenly
  7. Alanaana
    Avocadoes
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    I think it's 20lbs!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 13, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
    Is coffee better than bananas?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 13, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
    Sugarloaf White Pineapples are my favorite!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 11, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  14. Alanaana
  15. Alanaana
  16. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle Vibes

This is the driveway at the front of my property.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
  18. Dunerunner
  19. Dunerunner
  20. Dunerunner
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7