Vote for freedom!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shadow wolf, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Sad story. Guess I better get ready to head out for the gathering of the clan. Funerals and weddings - only time I see most of my solitary brethren

2. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Too bad ole G.J. didn't get on the ballot in time ( the story I heard anyway ).. He couldn't have won the State even if he was on the ballot. But I sure as hell would like to see the numbers for that particular party start climbing !! Did my part as well with the write-in. Hopefully we'll still be here in 4 years and we can get things squared away to have a chance next time. The two big parties have been running, excuse me - ruining things long enough.

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

boolits 11-6-12 037 (800x600). boolits 11-6-12 037 (800x600).
    Yep,I cast my vote...Just in case The American does not win....lol

4. gravelgurdy

gravelgurdy Monkey+++

do I detect at least for different bullet pours there? or even more?

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A mixture Mixed of messages???? ;)
    9199-baf61ef59fbb25ba2506ea4f27f072ec.

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

3 Gentlemen, 200 grn. F.N.S.W.C. 45
    38/357 HP.S.W.C. 160 grn.
    30 cal. 150 grn. F.N.

7. gravelgurdy

gravelgurdy Monkey+++

Actually I added "or even more" to clarify that I thought there was 4 or more bullet types/calibers/shapes represented there.
    I was wondering exactly how many different bullets there were. I wasn't trying to make it an endless guessing game of how many types there were. I originally thought I saw at least 4, but wasn't looking to hear "nope, it ain't 4, guess again". Is that clear enough for you that it is no longer a mixed message. Secondly I guess I should have addressed Gator 45/70 directly, I wasn't asking you. How would you know. Oh, I thought I was addressing Gator 45/70 since I hit reply to his post. How about it Gator, how many different bullets are represented in that picture

8. gravelgurdy

gravelgurdy Monkey+++

Thank you Gator!

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Only 3 today...
    That's how Gator's Roll....

lol...

VisuTrac likes this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I was actually referring to Gator's bullet moulding bonanza for Barrak......I'm sorry I confused you....but I take your point, and have ammended my earlier post to keep all the grammar pedants happy! ; ) I hadn't realised that my sense of humour was so brutally subtle.

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7