voting n such

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Oct 25, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

a thought... ya I know dangerous stuff goin on here... :grimacing:

anyways...

saw this article...

# Congressman reveals why 'Swamp' took Jim Jordan out of speaker race

Congressman reveals why 'Swamp' took Jim Jordan out of speaker race

which talks a bit about individual politicians... and their affiliations and voting records... etc.

and how some APPEAR to be extremely compromised to or by the opposite party...

and a thought came into my mind...

WHY not get someone to track the voting records and words of ALL politicians...

AND also their net worth...

WITHOUT JUDGING them...

just put it all out there for their constituents to see???

a source so to speak of who these people are... it would have to be all verifiable of course!!!

no rumors or stuff like that... would have to watch out for the not legit sources and site...

the idea is to create a more informed vote???

Zimmy, SB21, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

OldDude49 likes this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I suppose we should be happy that some change is happening but...no. The amount of change is not even close to what we want and need. I noticed that the article didn't mention anything about a Balanced Budget Amendment. Frankly, I have not seen ANYTHING out of the Republicans that I consider even close to what is wanted or needed. They are weak and corrupted. Yeah, there are a few good ones, but the HUGE majority is weak and corrupted.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Both parties are responsible for the destruction of this country-- it's just one party is doing it faster (dmoRATS) then the other (republicans).

5. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Difference between Republicans and Democrats? One is in office and the other isn't.
    One of my Dads favorite sayings....

4x4 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7