Wanted used reloader set up

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Gunny Highway, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Want to get rolling post haste regarding this - anyone has some they want to move to a loving home I am it

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Gunny, I would seriously recommend getting a Dillon progressive press, either the 550 or 650. They can be found used and even used, Dillon stands behind them like no-one else. I have had parts break and called Dillon, no questions , just an immediate over-nite shipment of the parts need to be replaced, usually a complete assembly. Dillon will also take any of their loaders and completelt refurbish them to factory spec at any time, free of charge and they even pay the shipping. I have other reloaders but my Dillons will be the only ones I will ever buy again. I have three 550 and a 650 with automatic case feeder and am about to buy an automatic primer feed assembly that eliminates the need for filling primer tubes. I do not use Dillon dies, as they do not size the entire case on pistol rounds, a critical component to serious competition shooting, but otherwise, have had nothing but good to say about their products. I use Lee dies, they size full length.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Check in over on the Handloader's Bench website. Someone there might be able to fix you up.

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Am there a bit now and then and will keep a look out also for you.
    ETA: have several older presses but use a Lyman T-Max, Forester Co-Ax, and an "O" style Lyman for everything. Lots of folks use Rockchuckers, Lock-N-Loads--would stay away from any Aluminum housings--not confident in their strength. Most of my dies are RCBS, some Hornadys, a Pacific, and even a Dillon. For priming I use a Lee hand primer. Slow but can do a couple hundred while watching a movie.

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7