warmweather, they're coming outof the woodwork...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I tend to believe I'm relatively safe up here in a medium sized town in de"nort"..Today I ran into a completely unexpected "crazy fk'er. I'm taking a small e-bay item to the post office in the local gas station. couple of miles from the house; Its nice so I grabbed my jacket/helmet firedup the 'wing.
    I getthere, park, take my helmet off and about three steps from the door a older guy in clean t shirt and jeans, walks up starts a conversation:
    "Hey , what kind of motocycle is that?
    " Its a honda goldwing the gl1800..."
    "where's it made?"
    "Marysville Ohio up until this year,"
    " Are you american?"
    Uh oh what the hell am I dealing with here?
    "all that money goes back to japan"
    " you got japanese coins in your pocket?

Hey *f**k" off ( I try not to use four letter words outside.:oops:),I walked inside counter lady said his car was busted( grand-am) and he was harassing everybody.. finish up go back out, get my helmet outof thetop box.and hes still mouthing off,
    "Hey fark off I'ma farking veteran"
    "so what does that mean?"realiaze this is going nowhere and I wasn'tdealing with a rational mind.
    Hey fark you ,Put my helmet on and ride off before I get too worked up ,as I'm waiting to pullout he's got both hands up like he's holding a rifle on me . flipped the bird over my shoulder as I pulled out.

"Geez-us; Minding my own bidness...."[peep]
    pulled the 1911 out of thesafe, inserted a freshmag and set it on the desk..[loco]:D

Whattayado?

2. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Should have told him, Go make a comparable US model rather than standing here making an ass of yourself, then flipped him the bird.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Thats what I get for wandering around the home range in condition white, though reflexes did kick in as he approached I found myself "bladed"(interview stance) strong side back with my left hand coming up intervening...

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Wow, man. Just wow.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I mean the guys got no idea what my criteria or budget was for purchasing our bike. Probably never rode one himself...After the Olberman/ Garafalo thing on the teaparty attendees simply being stupid racists.. I'm not feeling alot of love for my fellow countryman. Didn't take much for me to break out the "potty mouth..."

6. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Ya should have kicked him the nads and left !!!

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Unfortunately, there are thousands upon thousands of individuals such as what you have had to deal with.
    I am wondering just how bad the times will be, when they start running the streets.... "the running of the morons begins..."
    one scary thought!

8. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Hey Dragonfly, that's a pretty good way to say it or name to call it- "The running of the morons"

I like it!

Anyone who cannot simply leave others in peace when they are doing absolutely nothing to them should be called that. Sounds like he's been off his meds...

I mean, Honda has been manufacturing vehicles here for almost 30 years. Our car companies make oodles of vehicles in Canada and Mexico. Who makes a product entirely in the US of A anymore? Surly not Harley-Davidson!

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Don't get me started, nothing wrong with what folks choose to ride; just wish they'd pass the same consideration on..

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sounds like he was a few bricks shy of a load. The best policy, even as difficult as it can be is to just ignore them and continue on with your business (while still keeping your eye on them with distance between you) you just never know when said crazy person could pull a gun or a knife. Don't let them use you as the primer, just ignore them and go on.

11. WestPointMAG

WestPointMAG Monkey++

The only part that bothers me is that you have a gas station in your post office.

12. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

and a burger king too! industrious Poles and German's up here...[fnny]
    Having just come through the gun purchase procedure.; I am doubly wary of getting in to an altercation with anyone...[beat][beat][beat]

[fart][fight2][nutkick]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7