Warning.... ATF changes Rules on Making Receivers for Personal Use......

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Jan 3, 2015.

1. rjburk

rjburk Monkey

Bunch of BS.....You are allowed by Law to build Guns for personal use.....The ATF would also have to change or Repeal that before they can stop you from using a 80% Receiver....IF this was true ? Why would they just not stop the building and selling of all 80% receivers all together ? BS....ATF is not coming for 80% receivers....Polymer80 has been selling their Glock 80% lowers as fast as they can make them....ATF has not stopped them....and won't be making a visit if you bought one....

2. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Well, I built a Heathkit years ago and still have it. Damn fine receiver but only does 20 and 40 meters. I don't even know why the ATF would worry about my receiver anyway. I've been wanting an 80 meter receiver so I may just build one just to piss them off. First the FCC makes all these rules and now the ATF?
    Seriously, I remain surprised that the 80% kits have been allowed as long as they have. Not that I have any, no sir. They were all stolen from my plane while visiting Homer Alaska by pygmy mutant polar bears with thumbs. With the proliferation of these kits, expect a crackdown soon.

Dont, techsar and BTPost like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7