WARNING !! ATTENTION!! Here it Comes!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Oh I don't know, I think the "church" is making a huge come back in a big way. The trick is to figure out what the new religion is... personally I think it is science right now.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Here is a good article about this:

A Swiss manual on armed resistance stated with such experiences in mind:

"Should you be so trusting and turn over your weapons you will be put on a "black list" in spite of everything. The enemy will always need hostages or forced laborers later on (read: "work slaves") and will gladly make use of the "black lists." You see once again that you cannot escape his net and had better die fighting. After the deadline, raids coupled with house searches and street checks will be conducted.6"

Mindgrinder and JABECmfg like this.
  3. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Disarming populations has resulted in the worst massacres in history:
    1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.
    1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.
    1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.
    1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.
    1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.
    1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.
    1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.
    2013 --- United States??????????????????????????????????????????​

4. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Joke all you want.
    How many here stated Oblabla was unelectable ?

Twice. [OO]

Dem-0-Rats are drunk with power, the media is being manipulated and the fix is in.
    Options are : Bury them
    Put them in a trust
    "Resist" <--- interpet that any way you wish.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

After looking at pictures of 5 shooters, we need to get the mentally ill off our streets.

Mindgrinder and tulianr like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yeah another thug just killed someone by pushing them in front of a NYC subway train again. I say let's ban subways!

Mindgrinder and tulianr like this.
  7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Oh, I think you're misusing "church and state" here. Church does not mean religion. It means establishment. Meaning the church was not supposed to have any influence over gov't. But that's not the point I'm trying to make. The point is, by virtue of the fact you were created by whatever cosmic, quantum, force of nature or God if you choose to roll it up into something personified.. by virtue of this, you are granted the right to not have to register or be required to be permitted to defend yourself with a weapon.

Mindgrinder and oldawg like this.
  8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

No, ban Arms (as in legs and arms). Apparently the perp is not responsible enough to own them.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  9. Strykar

Strykar Monkey

I'm not sure I can follow your reasoning on that one. Being born doesn't give you any rights or entitlements in this life. Those are earned and fought for.

You want the right to anonymity? You need to fight for it if someone tries to take it from you (not necessarily through violent means) and collectively stand together and demand it.

There no such thing as a free lunch, and you're not entitled to squat just on the merit of being born human.

Mindgrinder and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  10. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I do no think freedom is what you think it is. I don't have to the earn the right to my life and thus to keep it. So to say that I'm not entitled to that and as such the right to defend it is lunacy. So yes, I'm calling you out on it. If you think that I don't have an inherent right to not disclose anything to anyone as a means to protect my existence, just let me know and I'll put you on ignore until you wake up.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  11. Strykar

Strykar Monkey

Block me if you want.

I'm just saying that it's one thing to say, "I'm entitled to this for whatever reason." Great. That's a wonderful notion. And it works right up until someone says, "No, you're not and I'm going to take that from you."

If you want to talk about inherent natural rights, consider the natural given right for the strong to prey on the weak. This prevails across all species. Not just ours.

You can say you have the God given right not to register your guns, but that doesn't stop someone from taking that away from you unless you stand up for it.

That's all I've been trying to say..

Mindgrinder likes this.
  12. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Well,there's a difference fighting for something and fighting to keep something. Fighting for it means you didn't have it to begin with, fighting to keep it means someone is trying to take it. Your previous post made it sound like I had to fight for my rights instead of fighting to keep them. Therein lies the misunderstanding.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  13. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

14. Mindgrinder

15. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Sooo, what would happen if you ran an ad in the local paper for a "Gun Buyback" and offered gift cards, and then just kept the guns for yourself?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  16. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

You figured out their plan already?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  17. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Another board I used to read, a member set up across the street from a gun buyback at a hospital and then approached people as they were in the parking lot. He passed on some junk then bought a few rifles for $50 over whatever the hospital was offering before the cops came over and began to harass him. I don't remember where it was, but he wasn't breaking any laws in the state he was in. They finally got rid of him by getting whatever business that owned the parking lot he was in to kick him out for trespassing or some mess. It's always made me wonder what you might get if you did set up your own buy-back. Lot of clueless people turn in cool stuff.

Mindgrinder and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  18. Mindgrinder

Well ya....the $100 gift cards the masons are handing out are probably donations to a shriners kids hospital.
    What's sad is that you could stand there offering a quarter pound of silver per gun and most people would think the food is a better deal.
    Now if you traded kegs of home brew...you'd get all the guns.

G

enloopious likes this.
  19. enloopious

The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight and to die for.

20. enloopious

They are all CIA assets. Probably not going to happen.

Mindgrinder and Harbin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7