WARNING !! ATTENTION!! Here it Comes!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

If a bit off topic, Mindgrinder makes some valid, if biased, points. (Blurbs, without context are always going to be biased) Mindgrinder offers a valuable perspective for anyone who cares to know why America is hated throughout much of the third world.

As "knowing your enemy" is accepted military wisdom, being open minded enough to discuss the results of some of America's international intrigues over the past hundred years is a good thing. While one can never condone terrorism, or those who practice it, it is important to understand where the motivations come from. It is also important to realize that many of the peoples from which our "War on Terror" antagonists come, truly believe that America started the conflict, with their own use of state-sponsored terrorism.

If you read most American history books, certainly of past decades, you would believe that there were no American citizens who opposed the Revolutionary War, that there were no black cowboys, that the evil "redskins" always attacked the innocent settlers, that America has always welcomed immigrants with open arms, and that we have always behaved nobly on the world stage. Alas, most of the history of our country, which we think that we know, is a myth.

America's government has always practiced realpolitik, both domestically and internationally, with real consequences to real people. We may not feel the need to apologize for the actions of our government and military abroad, but we should at least be aware of them.

kellory, Brokor and Mindgrinder like this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Oh i definitely understand that. The victor writes the history books to their liking. I just wanted some aknowledgement that we aren't the only country playing this game. All countries play games to the best of their ability. We're just one of the major players in it along with Russia and China. Personally I'd rather us be isolationists but that really isn't feasible in this day and age. So, we have what we have. Not perfect but at least to me, still the best of what is available. Unfortunately due to human nautre you can never really have a utopian society.

tulianr and Mindgrinder like this.
  3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Point aboot de-railing the thread taken Tulianr.

Returning to the OP topic...

As a filthy foreign Native American Indian, I absolutely DO NOT want Americans to be disarmed by their government.
    It is my firm belief as a Canadian that the American people are the only thing preventing the American military from trying to conquer the world. No other country has enough guns to stand up to them ACCEPT the American people themselves.
    If the American people want to help the world....please....pretty please with some polite Canadian maple syrop on top...
    Please police the TYRANNY of your government.

mmmmK?

G
    ps- this post contains subliminal messages.

enloopious likes this.
  4. Mindgrinder

enloopious likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Mindgrinder likes this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Your subliminals GIVE ME a WARM FUZZY feeling all over. I just don't think the people will ever get the balls to be free. I just hope the PUSSIES don't let them take our guns.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  7. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

We still spend the $$ which mean we borrow it.. Yes we know the idiot in charge prints too much money. As we owe what they borrow, at the end of the day, I doubt the importance of who gets it is as important as compared to being the ones who owe it.

Anyhow just what are you talking about? You said the shooters were CIA trained and I called bs.. As you lacked an answer, you take off on some self invented spin off which tangents so far off the topic it isn't worth answering.

Back to the topic, you said the shooters were CIA agents and I called bs so prove it or shut up.

Most Americans are quite used to your tactics as our lib-tards use the same tactics or keep throwing mud and hope some sticks. However, I'm southern so if you can't back up your first statement, you lose no matter how many times you try and change the subject..

So where is your proof??

8. Mindgrinder

Actually....enloopious said that back on page 4.
    Keep drinking the fluoride....I'm surprised u can still even get mad at all....
    Not surprised that you aim your anger at the wrong person though...
    If you talk to your doctor...perhaps you can get some lithium or SSRIs to steady your mind..

:)

G

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

The last breath of someone who lacks the mental stamina to debate an issue is to turn to pejorative comments.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Just so everybody knows, I know Mindgrinder well enough, and he's usually just razzing you, not trolling. It's all in good fun. If in doubt, send him a PM and see what's up.

I know I LOL'd many times in this thread already. biglaff

tulianr and Mindgrinder like this.
  11. Mindgrinder

Dude...I didn't say that the shooter was a CIA asset...
    Though a quick google search produced this wild conspiracy link.

Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

"
    A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) security memorandum circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the man, Adam Lanza [photo 2nd left], believed responsible for the horrific massacre of 20 children and 6 adults yesterday was the son of one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) top psychological analysts who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project which developed the sub-hunting simulator video game Dangerous Waters.
    According to FSB analysts in this memorandum, Adam Lanza attacked the Sandy Hook primary education school in the Connecticut County of Fairfield, known as the “hedge fund ghetto” due to its being one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, where he killed school officials and an entire class of children Russian intelligence experts believe were a part of a DARPA “experiment” being oversaw by his mother Nancy Champion Lanza.
    "

If you wanna debate if this was a false flag attack intended to get your guns - I'm down with that.

G

12. Mindgrinder

When I said I'd behave here and try not to offend too many people....
    Well...uh...I wasn't lieing per-say....
    Just hungry for some vampiric negative energy vibes.
    And ya...99% of the rants have been razzing/hazing.
    It's hella fun and effective to say some anti-yankee derpa-derps and watch the blind patriots foam at the mouth.

Fully satisfied.

G

13. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Nope, I drink well water which lacks fluoride which obviously leaves you still scoreless. Still trying to fill in the blanks about what you don't know and as usual failing miserably.

What anger? All I did was quote you which was more of a waste of time and electrons than anger.. As you brought it up, do you actually get mad? It is a waste of time and emotion; ask any martial arts teacher some things are best done without emotion or a lot of hollow words.

Nope, I do just fine without drugs; I live drug free, do you? By your memory loss I say you don't.

BTW, take your meds is one of the Internet's oldest desperation statements; you really need to do better.. Gosh, you go from lame with anger to totally assholish with take your meds.. Keep on avoiding by throwing personal insults simply because you cannot back up what you said... A typical liberal or as we say libtard.

So, back to what I quoted tell us about the shooters being CIA trained.. Did you go deep cover covert and break into Langley or did you read it on the internet?

You aren't doing too well tonight are you? As it always happens when someone asks for some facts to shore up bs; my guess is you are used to it which is why you went off on an tangent and yet another tangent.

14. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Actually he needs to talk to himself which is where I will leave him.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Always remember that this is a FAMILY oriented Place... and for one who has only been around here, for a MONTH, lots of folks will not take "Razzing/Hazing" as friendly, from an unknown, or relatively unknown Newbie Monkey, even in Jest..... Crossing that line, will get the BADministrator looking at you, and your posts, in a hurry.... ...... YMMV....

Mindgrinder likes this.
  16. Mindgrinder

Ok...let me phrase this in a way a Southern might be able to understand...

Is you is or is you not gonna realize that it wasn't me who said they wuz CIA anythin'. hey?
    Go back to page 4 and see that yer not quoting me...yer quoting enloopious.

And to answer your question, no I don't live a drug free life....I have free health care.

G

Brokor likes this.
  17. Mindgrinder

Thanks for the heads up....should I report the guy who is misquoting me?
    Naw....I have a problem with authority and he prolly has a first ammendment which I dont.

G

18. Mindgrinder

Page 5

enloopious said:

They are all CIA assets. Probably not going to happen.

19. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

When he insults another, he crosses a line and calling it humor is a poor attempt at damage control.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Hahaha, this is a pretty funny thread. Way too much activity for me to keep up on but yeah, I think the guy was a CIA stooge ...and no, I don't really have the energy to try to prove it to anyone. I'm saying it and if you find yourself wondering whether it is true or not and feel the need to do some research for yourself (thanks Grinder) then that is even better. Go out and EAT some information! I am not really big on the convincing part, I will find all kinds of information out there and post it, but I am not going to try and convince anyone MY opinion is the right one. All of the POO coming from the mainstream press is more than misleading.

Brokor and Mindgrinder like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7