Warning from Iran...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Aug 3, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]From GIM: [/FONT]http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=51365
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial]
    WWW.MEMRITV.ORG
    Special Dispatch - Iran/Lebanon
    August 3, 2006
    No. 1229

Iranian President Ahmadinejad Addresses Rally & Warns the U.S. & England: The Fire of the Wrath of the Peoples is About to Erupt & Overflow & the People Will Soon Rage; Today the Iranian People is the Owner of Nuclear Technology

To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit: http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD122906 .

The following are excerpts from a rally with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which aired on the Iranian News Channel (IRINN) on August 1, 2006.

TO VIEW THIS CLIP: http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1216 .

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Look, they are destroying homes with the people inside. They are burning fields. Neither children nor adults are safe from them. With laser-guided bombs, they attack shelters of defenseless women and children, leaving them in a pool of their blood."

Crowd: "Death to Israel."

"Death to Israel."

"Death to Israel."

"Death to Israel."

"Death to Israel."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "They have no boundaries, limits, or taboos when it comes to killing human beings. Who are they? Where did they come from? Are they human beings? 'They are like cattle, nay, more misguided.' A bunch of bloodthirsty barbarians. Next to them, all the criminals of the world seem righteous."

[...]

"They are a bunch of Zionists. Where have they come from? As you know, the rule of hegemony and the web of colonialism strived to establish a base in the heart of the Middle East. A hundred years ago, they began to devise conspiracies on the basis of a diabolical plan. Bit by bit they arrived, and backed by the devious, deceiving England, they sneaked people in, and placed them in control over the people of Palestine. Sixty years ago, by means of a highly complex plan involving psychology, politics, and propaganda, and by means of weapons, they managed to establish a false regime in the heart of the Middle East. At first they claimed: 'Since some of those [Jews] lost their families in World War II, and were killed by the German government, we must give them a land.' They established a regime, and placed them here. Afterwards, we saw that they did not make do with [the Jews] who presumably were harmed in the war. They gathered people from all over the world, brought them here!
    , and turned them into the landlords. They expelled more than five million Palestinians from their homes with weapons and with oppression. They gathered people from all over the world, and imposed them here. Our question was: 'If these people were harmed in Europe, why do you want to compensate them out of the pockets of the people of Palestine, and with their honor and their land?' Then they claimed that these are people whose forefathers had lived in this land 2,500 years ago, and that they should therefore be the rulers of this land. We say to them that if we were to accept this principle, and were to apply it throughout the world, all the political borders in today's world would change.

"We ask you: Who lived on the land of America 250 or 300 years ago? Don't the rulers of America today rule because of the massacre of the native Americans? If we accept the principle that anybody whose forefathers ever lived on any land 2,000 or 3,000 years ago should rule today, then America should be ruled by the native Americans who are there today. There is proof that they existed. There are films, photos, documents, maps, and their descendants."

Crowd: "Death to America

"Death to America"

"Death to America"

"Death to America"

"Death to America"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "They established a regime, aimed at threatening, trespassing, murdering, and pillaging. They established this regime so that the peoples of the region would never be tranquil. They threaten everybody. Even if a country wants to make scientific progress, they have the nerve to prevent its scientific progress under the pretext that the safety of the regime that occupied Jerusalem would be threatened by this scientific progress."

[...]

"They established that regime so that it would constitute a constant threat, and would prepare the ground for the control of the rule of hegemony, and so that they would be able to impose agreements on the people. As you know, some of the countries in our region made armament deals worth more than 150 billion dollars with America and England, under the pretext of the regime that occupied Jerusalem. Since they are under America's control, they never used these weapons against the regime that occupied Jerusalem."

[...]

"It is totally obvious from what is going on that this plan was made a long time ago. The Americans failed to implement their Greater Middle East policy. They thought that by attacking and occupying Lebanon, they would be able to revive the dead plan to establish a Greater Middle East. That is why they attacked. As you can see, their crimes know no limits.

"I hereby declare: The world must know that America and England are accomplices to each and every one of the crimes of the regime that has occupied Jerusalem. They must be held accountable."

[...]

"Look at the international organizations. We used to say that these organizations are a tool in the hands of some of the great powers, and we were told we were being pessimistic. Look at the Security Council. It was established to bring about security. But as you can see, whenever the proposal for a ceasefire is raised, the Security Council - which is responsible for security, and which should welcome the cease-fire proposal - is, unfortunately, opposed to the cease-fire proposal and to preventing the killing of women and children. I hereby declare: This behavior of the Security Council is a mark of eternal shame on the forehead of the U.N. and those who control it."

[...]

"Everybody knows that this regime [Israel] can do nothing without the orders and backing of America and its intimate friend, England. That's why we have declared these two regimes are responsible for all the crimes of the insubordinate Zionist regime."

[...]

"It is inconceivable that they allow themselves to make decisions to attack and totally destroy a certain country, and then, on the basis of a few agreements, they bring groups from the countries supporting this corrupt regime [Israel], and deploy them along the borders, in order to oppress the people of the region even more. They must know that those days are over. The peoples have awoken.

"The Lebanese scene is like a mirror. It displays the criminal essence of the rule of hegemony and the false claims of the great powers to support human rights, freedom, and democracy. At the same time, it exhibits the oppression of the Lebanese people.

"Today, Hizbullah in Lebanon is the standard-bearer of the resistance of all the monotheistic peoples, of the seekers of justice, and of the free people. Hassan Nasrallah is shouting the loud cry of the vigilant human consciences. Today, Hizbullah stands tall as the representative of all the peoples, all the vigilant consciences, all the monotheistic people, all the seekers of justice, and all free people of the world, against the rule of hegemony. Until now, with the help of Allah, [Hizbullah] is winning, and, Allah willing, it will reach the ultimate victory in the near future."

[...]

"I hereby demand that all the peoples declare their position regarding these crimes. It is inconceivable for people to play a double game in the Middle East and Lebanon. On the one hand, they maintain cooperation and economic and political ties with the Zionist criminals, and on the other hand, they wish to appear as supporters of human rights, of the oppressed, and of peace.

They all must declare their position. I call upon all the governments to remove the restrictions upon their peoples. The peoples have become vigilant today, and are studying the scene with precision and awareness. The peoples are keeping record of the behavior of all the governments, the officials, and the groups. All these crimes are engraved on the hearts of the peoples. Soon, the people will begin to move, and, Allah willing, they will drag these criminals to the defendant's bench."

[...]

"I declare, before all the dear people of Bojnourd, that in light of America and England's behavior, it has become clear that they don't have what it takes to participate in international forums. They don't have what it takes to sit in the Security Council, and to have a right of veto. They themselves are guilty and criminal, and they must be placed on trial."

[...]

"When I see the behavior of America, England, and their other accomplices in recent days, I get the impression that they are preparing even greater crimes. I warn them: Know that the fire of the wrath of the peoples is about to erupt and overflow. If you do not put an end to your crimes, know that the ocean of the peoples will soon rage. When the peoples begin to move, they will drag everybody to the defendant's bench, and will remove them from the throne of power."

[...]

"Today, the Iranian people is the owner of nuclear technology. Those who want to talk with our people should know what people they are talking to. If some believe they can keep talking to the Iranian people in the language of threats and aggressiveness, they should know that they are making a bitter mistake. If they have not realized this by now, they soon will, but then it will be too late. Then they will realize that they are facing a vigilant, proud people."
    [/FONT]

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

10, 9, 8,..
    square-large-forecast-back.

3. E.L.

7, 6, 5,..
    Amish Attack 70.GIF

4. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Not good....:cool:

He's got nothing to lose in his mind.... Everything to gain.....:mad:

5. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

'Partial Sunnis and Scattered Shiites'. I don't care who ya are. That's funny. [LMAO]

Sounds like someones calling in an order to me. "One side of 'Nuclear Shock and Awe' coming right up."

I hear a voice. Wait, wait. Ah yes. Why sure I think Iran would make a lovely parking lot. :D

Warning us? That is just BS. There is no warning, that in itself is a threat. It reads to me, 'We have nukes. We are going to use them to bring the guilty to punishment. Allah willing.' Sounds like a threat to me. Nuke 'em. Let Allah sort 'em out. :D

Only one message do I have for Iran.... [finger]

6. E.L.

This lunatic and his country can't be allowed to have nuclear capabilities.

7. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Ya know.....what I don't get is WHY some of ya'll don't get the points the guy is making....

Haven't the Israeli's done exactly what he says.......gone in and stolen the land of the Arabs living there to create the state of Israel ?

DOES the fact that the Jewish folks lived there 2000 years ago give them some kind of claim to run off the present day inhabitants ? ( In which case EVERY SINGLE FRIGGING ACRE of land in the US is wide open to claim by what few Native Americans we haven't managed to kill off..)

Haven't the US and GB supported this, giving other Arabs plenty of cause to be pissed off at us ?

I mean, I don't have a dog in it either way, but I CAN see where the Arabs have something of a legitimate point or two......

And given the US willingness to take over countries on pretty loose grounds ( 911.....yeah....who REALLY did it ? ) ( "Saddam....WMDs"....yeah....right GW ), can you REALLY blame them for wanting a nuke option ???

Hell, if China decided to come 'liberate' Mexico, don't you think WE WOULD BE A BIT ON EDGE ???

I think this "nuke 'em all and let Allah sort 'em out" baloney is EXACTLY the kind of ra-ra attitude that's getting us deeper and deeper in a pile of middle eastern camelshit.

8. TailorMadeHell

So in the great scheme of things, let's do a little mental practice. What does Israel want? Seems like they want the portion of land that they believe belonged to them long ago in the time of Christ. So they had a piece of land. Then someone came and conquered it from them. Then through battles and the like, the Jews got it back again. Now they are holding on to it with help from allies. Namely America and England. And the muslims are trying to recapture it again with help from their allies. Namely more Arab nations such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and a bunch of others.

So that is battle. Should we pull our help and let the Arab nations just walk into Israel and take it back over? Now, I don't have the quotes handy, though the Muslims are still gripping about the Crusades. So they also have anger against those that tried to extinguish the muslims. The Crusades and the Inquisition were handled by England and Spain respectively. I may be mistaken though I think it was the Protestant church and the Roman Catholics. There is still a grudge held against them.

So, say we pull our support of Israel and keep England as a buddy. Will there come a day when the muslims will tell us to quit helping England so they can avenge the wrongs that the English did to them? And during this whole time that we are pulling our support for any and every country, doesn't that mean the possible take over of those countries? And if the muslims continue on this line of thought, then pretty soon there will only be America and the Muslim nations. Then how long do you think it will take for the muslims to cry that we are an abomination to Allah and come for us? After all, the Indians here were pretty much extinguished by a take over. So we must be overthrown and then the muslims will try to convert the Indians to Islam.

What about this? Basically history follows a time frame. God = Allah. Okay. They say Allah and we say God. They say Muhammed is a prophet just like Christ. They then made a bible written by their prophets and leaders. Now, if you look in the King James Bible I miss the part that says that we are to strike down all muslims, jews and any other non-Christian faction. Though if you look in the muslim bible, it clearly states that all non-muslims are the devil, the dog, the infidel and should be enlightened or eliminated. Seem like a good deal to you? So, now we are not supporting any country except our own and the rest are all now muslims or dead. Who is left that is non-muslim? You guessed it. America.

Besides, their pattern of revenge does not stop when the ally of their enemy pulls out. They continue to seek vengance. How long should this remain to be so? Should they still be bombing places years after the fact? They would be nothing but vigilantes striking for past wrongs. You see Israel setting up bombs and killing every German that walks? No. Once Germany was punished, that was it and they now are building themselves back up. The muslims had they been in the jewish position would still to this day be seeking revenge on Germany and Germans anywhere.

What about our actions against Iraq? Should Saddam have gassed his own people and the world call it an 'In-House' thing? I think not. So something had to happen. And if that were the only thing that we reacted to, do you think the muslims would sit still and say 'Okay, Saddam was a bad guy. It's good he's gone.' No. They would have struck back at Americans for our 'getting involved'. And now look at Iran. Ever seen any Pulitzer prize winner from Iran? What about someone from Iran fixing world heating problem? World hunger? Nothing. And they want us to believe they are developing nukes for 'science advancement'.

Around here on Sundays there are muslims that go to the homeless feeding places and stand around handing out their literature. I got my hands on one because I wanted to find out what they believed and preached. Know what one of the things is? If you have white skin, you are a devil and should be dealt with as all non-muslims will eventually be. Sound like a good religion to anyone? As long as the majority of the muslims happen to be involved with terrorists, happen to be terrorists or preach that all non-muslims should be eliminated, I am all for helping those that fight daily against muslim fanatics. I just hope when my time comes that I will not even hesitate to give a muslim fanatic his little daisy. Know what I mean?

I wish the world was all black and white. It's not. Think if we quit supporting any country that wants democracy they will live happily ever after? They won't. Think if we quit fighting the fanatic muslims that they will forget us and move on? They won't. So we must keep on keeping on. I say support Israel, screw the fanatics. And now back to your regularly scheduled post.

9. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

There are several instances in the Bible of God commanding the Israelites to destroy all the inhabitants of Jericho, and Ai, for example. They were Canaanites, ancestors of the very same people they are fighting today.

10. TailorMadeHell

Okay, so we have Israelites killing Canaanites in the old days. We have Israelites killing Canaanites now and Canaanites killing Israelites. So it looks like this war has been going on for a very long time. Then it goes to who do you back? Canaanites or Israelites? God or Allah? Either way it boils down to the question of should you desert those who rely on your help? With the Nazis, America helped the Jews. The Nazis attacked the Jews and Americans. Goes with the territory. 'The enemy of my friend is my enemy.' 'The friend of my enemy is my enemy.'

Basically the Palestinians and the Israelis are fighting over the same house. And someone, the Hezzis come in and help the Palestinians. So someone had to come out and support Israel. It is natural for the Palestinians to dislike America in a situation that clear cut. However it isn't. They are being helped by those that would see any non-muslim blown to the four winds. Instead of fighting it out on a clear cut battlefield, they resort to hiding in civilian houses and when they are eliminated along with some civilians, everyone wants to say how bad Israel is for how they 'indiscriminately' target civilians. There is no mention of the fanatics hiding behind the civilians. Those civilians with any smarts hauled butt long ago.

Those that stayed are either Hezzi sympathizers or ones that the Hezzis are keeping 'contained' for such publicity against the enemy as this. Where also is the mention of how many civilians these fanatic helpers are killing? The only current thing I can see that I would stand with them on is that the UN is an image machine. They want to flaunt their 'opinions' to the rest of the world while sitting on the sidelines. They want to say this is bad or this is good though do they lift a finger to help? Only if it is for their benefit will they do it. And we know who is currently running the UN. And we know what their mind is and who they back. We need not this assemblage of twits. The UN while founded on a good concept is showing that it was only that. A good concept. In practice it is a mess that is filled with long-winded, procrastinators who need to 'talk' about everything.

Take the UN out of it and get on with life. Choose Allies or Enemies based on actions, not on world opinion. And as far as that goes, IMO, America is backing the best choice.

11. E.L.

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3 height=60>
    [​IMG] <MAP name=Map><AREA shape=RECT coords=24,1,97,18 href="../TIME/Index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=98,1,172,17 href="../concepts/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=174,1,300,17 href="../gloss/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=303,2,364,17 href="index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=366,2,436,16 href="../people/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=437,1,513,17 href="../PLACES/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=514,2,663,17 href="../act/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=47,21,627,47 href="../index.html"></MAP>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=143><!-- #BeginEditable "menu" -->

<!-- #EndEditable --></TD><TD vAlign=top width=692><!-- #BeginEditable "body" -->
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--Javascript fourni par--><!-- [Script Masters.com]--> <!-- http://www.script-masters.com/--> if (top.frames.length!=0) top.location=self.document.location;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript event=onload() for=window> <!--window.moveTo(0, 0)window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth , screen.availHeight )--></SCRIPT>​
    <TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD width="45%">On November 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted with a 2/3 majority to partition western Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state.(1) The Jews were to be granted what appears on the map in blue. Over 75% of the land allocated to the Jews was desert. Desperate to find a haven for the remnants of European Jewry after the Holocaust, the Jewish population accepted the plan which accorded them a diminished state. The Arabs, intent on preventing any Jewish entity in Palestine, rejected it.(2)
    <HR SIZE=3>1. For the full text of the UN Partition resolution, see Walter Laqueur (ed.), The Arab-Israeli Reader; A Documentary History of the Middle east Conflict (New York: Bantam Books, 1969), pp.113-122 2. While the Jewish leadership and population in Palestine accepted partition, all of the Arab members states of the UN - Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen- voted against it. Upon the resolution's adoption, the Arab delegates declared partition invalid: The New York Times, Nov. 30, 1947. Within two days, the Arab governments declared their opposition to partition: The New York Times, Dec. 1, 2, 1947.

http://www.jafi.org.il/education/100/maps/part.html

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="55%">
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Palestine/facts.htm

<CENTER>SOME FACTS ABOUT PALESTINE.</CENTER>
    SOME POPULATION FIGURES FOR MANDATE PALESTINE.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>In 1880 there were </TD><TD align=middle>24,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>450,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1914 there were </TD><TD align=middle>56,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>715,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1922 there were </TD><TD align=middle>83,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>663,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1936 there were </TD><TD align=middle>385,400 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>983,200 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1940 there were </TD><TD align=middle>467,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>1,050,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1946 there were </TD><TD align=middle>600,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>1,300,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There were many Jews there already. They lived under a muslim gov. that was not democractic and they suffered many hardships. In contrast, today in Israel ALL religions live in a democratic gov., where they all have the right to vote, change policy and elect their leaders. You notice that the nation of Israel was nothing more than a small state in the desert. The land that is now Israel was not given to them, it was paid for in blood through wars, not just against the Palestinians but against the neighboring Arabic countries who banded together and attacked Israel. Here is the map that Balrog posted the other day.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    [​IMG]

We can protect our allies, or we can be next. I guess it would be better to let them fly planes into our buildings, attack our Marines, attack our ships, behead our citizens and soldiers, I could go on and on. Oh wait, they already did all of this. You want an eye opener?
    http://survivalmonkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3700

Maybe due to my religious roots (not a Jew) I am prejudiced to what I believe are the "God's Chosen Peole." They are also an ally of the U.S., and don't even think that even if Israel was gone, that they would stop there. They will not rest until all are converted, or all infidels are dead. That is their goal. Read my previous post that quoted the Koran. Not to mention that I have spent a lot more time than I would like around militant muslims. We are dogs to them. I do not advocate the nuclear destruction of all arabic nations, or any for that matter. I fully believe that the only reason they have not attacked us in force, Saudia Arabia and other arabic (supposed-allies) included are because they need us to pay them for their oil. That's it.

12. E.L.

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3 height=60>
    [​IMG] <MAP name=Map><AREA shape=RECT coords=24,1,97,18 href="../TIME/Index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=98,1,172,17 href="../concepts/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=174,1,300,17 href="../gloss/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=303,2,364,17 href="index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=366,2,436,16 href="../people/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=437,1,513,17 href="../PLACES/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=514,2,663,17 href="../act/index.html"><AREA shape=RECT coords=47,21,627,47 href="../index.html"></MAP>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=143><!-- #BeginEditable "menu" -->

<!-- #EndEditable --></TD><TD vAlign=top width=692><!-- #BeginEditable "body" -->
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--Javascript fourni par--><!-- [Script Masters.com]--> <!-- http://www.script-masters.com/--> if (top.frames.length!=0) top.location=self.document.location;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript event=onload() for=window> <!--window.moveTo(0, 0)window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth , screen.availHeight )--></SCRIPT>​
    <TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD width="45%">On November 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted with a 2/3 majority to partition western Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state.(1) The Jews were to be granted what appears on the map in blue. Over 75% of the land allocated to the Jews was desert. Desperate to find a haven for the remnants of European Jewry after the Holocaust, the Jewish population accepted the plan which accorded them a diminished state. The Arabs, intent on preventing any Jewish entity in Palestine, rejected it.(2)
    <HR SIZE=3>1. For the full text of the UN Partition resolution, see Walter Laqueur (ed.), The Arab-Israeli Reader; A Documentary History of the Middle east Conflict (New York: Bantam Books, 1969), pp.113-122 2. While the Jewish leadership and population in Palestine accepted partition, all of the Arab members states of the UN - Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen- voted against it. Upon the resolution's adoption, the Arab delegates declared partition invalid: The New York Times, Nov. 30, 1947. Within two days, the Arab governments declared their opposition to partition: The New York Times, Dec. 1, 2, 1947.

http://www.jafi.org.il/education/100/maps/part.html

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="55%">
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Palestine/facts.htm

<CENTER>SOME FACTS ABOUT PALESTINE.</CENTER>
    SOME POPULATION FIGURES FOR MANDATE PALESTINE.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>In 1880 there were </TD><TD align=middle>24,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>450,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1914 there were </TD><TD align=middle>56,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>715,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1922 there were </TD><TD align=middle>83,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>663,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1936 there were </TD><TD align=middle>385,400 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>983,200 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1940 there were </TD><TD align=middle>467,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>1,050,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR><TR><TD>In 1946 there were </TD><TD align=middle>600,000 </TD><TD>Jews living among </TD><TD align=middle>1,300,000 </TD><TD>Palestinians.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There were many Jews there already. They lived under a muslim gov. that was not democractic and they suffered many hardships. In contrast, today in Israel ALL religions live in a democratic gov., where they all have the right to vote, change policy and elect their leaders. You notice that the nation of Israel was nothing more than a small state in the desert. The land that is now Israel was not given to them, it was paid for in blood through wars, not just against the Palestinians but against the neighboring Arabic countries who banded together and attacked Israel. Here is the map that Balrog posted the other day.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    [​IMG]

We can protect our allies, or we can be next. I guess it would be better to let them fly planes into our buildings, attack our Marines, attack our ships, behead our citizens and soldiers, I could go on and on. Oh wait, they already did all of this. You want an eye opener?
    http://survivalmonkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3700

Maybe due to my religious roots (not a Jew) I am prejudiced to what I believe are the "God's Chosen Peole." They are also an ally of the U.S., and don't even think that even if Israel was gone, that they would stop there. They will not rest until all are converted, or all infidels are dead. That is their goal. Read my previous post that quoted the Koran. Not to mention that I have spent a lot more time than I would like around militant muslims. We are dogs to them. I do not advocate the nuclear destruction of all arabic nations, or any for that matter. I fully believe that the only reason they have not attacked us in force, Saudia Arabia and other arabic (supposed-allies) included are because they need us to pay them for their oil. That's it.

13. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

History's legacy created divisive issues between Palestinians and Israelis.

Judea, home of the Jews in ancient times, was conquered by the Romans and renamed Palestine.

Palestine was later conquered and inhabited by Arabs for over a thousand years.
    The a movement arose to restore the Jews to Israel, largely ignoring the existing Arab population.

Following the Balfour Declaration in 1917, Palestine was granted to Britain as a League of Nations mandate to build a national home for the Jewish people.

The Arabs resented the Jews coming in to take their land. Led by Grand Mufti Hajj Amin El Husseini, they rioted repeatedly and later revolted, creating a history of enmity between Jews and Arabs in Palestine.

Britain stopped Jewish immigration to Palestine. Following the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, pressure on Britain increased to allow Jewish immigration to Palestine.

In 1947, the UN partitioned the land into Arab and Jewish states. The Arabs did not accept the partition and war broke out. The Jews won a decisive victory, expanded their state and created several hundred thousand Palestinian refugees. The Arab states refused to recognize Israel or make peace with it.

Wars broke out in 1956, 1967, 1973 and 1982, and there were many terror raids and Israeli reprisals. Each side believes different versions of the same history.

14. Quigley_Sharps

If you go to war and loose, you will loose everything you had.

15. Quigley_Sharps

The last sovereign ruler of Palestine was the Ottoman Turkish Empire, which was defeated in World War I.

Substantial areas of land in the Middle East fell into the hands of the victorious Allies, Britain and France. Under the auspices of the League of Nations (set up after the war), allocations of lands were made to the Arabs and to the Jews.

These lands were to be administered by mandatory powers until they were deemed ripe for self-government: Britain over Palestine and Mesopotamia (which is Iraq); and France over Syria and Lebanon.

The terms of the Mandate for Palestine were unique. Its preamble establishes that the Mandatory Power was to put into effect the British Declaration of 1917 favoring the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine.
    The preamble goes on to explain that "recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in Palestine."
    This recognition lends stress to the additional fact that, throughout the dynasties that ruled Palestine over the centuries, no people except the Jews presented a national claim to Palestine.
    Later in the body of the text the Mandate lays on the administration the obligation to "encourage," in the projected Jewish National Home, close settlement of the land, including state Lands and waste lands."
    On the eve of the Mandate's ratification, the British mandatory power excluded from the provisions on Palestine three-quarters of the territory (all of Palestine east of the Jordan) and handed them over to the Arabs. This territory ultimately became the Kingdom of Transjordan.
    In 1947 the United Nations decided to recommend the partition of Palestine between Jews and Arabs, offering the Arabs a part of the land which had been designated for the Jewish national home. The Jews, however reluctantly (this was two years after the Holocaust), accepted the recommendation, and set up the State of Israel.
    The League of Arab States rejected the proposal. Instead, they launched war on Israel with the declared intent of destroying the newborn state. They did not succeed in this purpose, but the Kingdom of Transjordan captured Judea and Samaria and their surroundings. It held on to them and even annexed them, granting citizenship to the Arabs living there. Here was undoubtedly a case of illegal belligerent occupation.
    Nineteen years later, the Arab alliance, led by president Nasser of Egypt, and including Jordan (the new name for Transjordan) again launched war, invading Israel once more. By this time, Israel was strong enough to repel the invaders' second attempt, and took the lands the Kingdom of Jordan had invaded.
    These, again, were the lands the Arabs had refused to accept when offered them by the United Nations in 1947. Again, these were part of the lands originally allocated for the Jewish National Home.
    By what inversion and distortion of international law, then, could the Hague Court have come to the conclusion that Israel was an illegal occupier of these lands?
    After Israel's victory in the Six Day War of Arab aggression in 1967, the government (some would say, foolishly; some would say, quixotically) offered to hand over the lands it had won to the Arabs.
    To this offer, the reply was brusquely negative: no negotiations with Israel, no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel.
    It was then, after that refusal, in the early Seventies, that Israel allowed Jews to come and settle in the land that had indeed been designated internationally for their settlement.

Whatever the future may hold, whatever political decisions may be taken, the Hague Court decision is a travesty of justice.
    The Jewish presence in the whole of western Palestine, the Land of Israel, can be much more closely described as a historic act of restitution.

16. Quigley_Sharps

Some 30 years ago Abba Eban, Israel's foreign minister, commenting on the heavy bias the Arabs enjoy in the UN General Assembly, declared that if the Arabs were to propose to the UN a resolution that the earth was flat, it would be passed by an overwhelming majority.
    Nothing has changed since then in the UN, and nobody expected that body to upset the judgment against Israel of the International Court of Justice at The Hague. Indeed, it is safe to say that it was in order to evoke a judicial-sounding opinion delegitimizing Israel's status in "the territories" that the UN asked the court for an opinion in the first place.

17. Quigley_Sharps

For the past 100 years, Jews and Arabs have claimed an ancient right to live in the Holy Land. ''History need not be man's master,'' said President Bush, but no one can forget the past.
    The First Zionist Congress is held in Switzerland, calling for the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine, accelerating the immigration of European Jews.
    British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour writes a letter to Lord Rothschild informing him that Britain favors a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Balfour Declaration also states ''that nothing will be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,'' then nearly 90% of the population. In 1920 the League of Nations mandate for Palestine is given to Britain.
    The first Palestinian uprising begins -- against British rule and continued Jewish immigration. In 1937, Britain proposes partitioning Palestine into Arab and Jewish states. The Jews agree, the Arabs say no. Another British plan in 1939 calls for one state with an Arab majority; the Arabs indicate acceptance, but the Jews oppose it. World War II puts an end to all political activity.
    Survivors of the Holocaust flee to Palestine, and the U.N. votes for the territory's partition into an Arab state, a Jewish state and an international zone for Jerusalem. The Jews accept the plan, but the Arabs reject it.
    On May 14, the mandate ends and the state of Israel is proclaimed. Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon invade the same day. Tens of thousands of Palestinians flee to begin their own diaspora.
    Israel signs truces with the Arab countries, gaining more of the old mandate, including West Jerusalem.
    Acting secretly with Britain and France during the Suez Canal crisis, Israel invades Egypt in October, occupying the Sinai peninsula and the Gaza Strip. Under concerted U.N. pressure, Israel withdraws in 1957.
    The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed in Cairo and thereafter sponsors a guerrilla war against Israel.
    In what becomes known as the Six-Day War, Israel launches a pre-emptive strike against the Arabs on June 5. Israeli forces overrun the Sinai peninsula, then occupy both the West Bank and East Jerusalem. They later seize the Golan Heights from Syria. In November the U.N. Security Council adopts Resolution 242, which calls for Israeli withdrawal from ''territories occupied'' and the right of all states in the area to live within secure and recognized boundaries.
    Egypt and Syria attack Israeli forces in the Sinai and the Golan Heights on Yom Kippur, recapturing some territory before Israeli counterattacks establish a bridgehead across the Suez Canal and push Syria out of the Golan. A U.N. cease-fire resolution halts the fighting, but an international peace conference ends after a single session.
    U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger brokers disengagement agreements between Israel, Egypt and Syria.
    President Anwar Sadat makes a dramatic trip to Jerusalem, the first Arab head of state to visit Israel, breaking the psychological barrier to peace.
    In September, U.S., Egyptian and Israeli leaders meet for 12 days at Camp David and agree on a two-part framework for peace. The first is an Israeli- Egyptian treaty returning the Sinai to Egypt and providing for normal relations between the two nations. The second calls for talks among Egypt, Israel, Jordan and the Palestinians for self-government in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, a five-year transition period before a final settlement, and a Jordanian-Israeli peace treaty. The second part never really gets under way.
    Israel and Egypt sign the Camp David peace treaty in March, and Israel begins its withdrawal from the Sinai.
    Israel invades Lebanon to drive out the P.L.O. Syrian forces are pushed from Beirut, and the Lebanese capital is under Israeli attack for 10 weeks. While Israeli troops look on, Lebanese Christian militiamen massacre hundreds of Palestinians in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. A U.S.-brokered agreement permits a P.L.O. withdrawal from Beirut.
    Palestinians in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip begin an uprising, or intifadeh, which is still in progress. Tough Israeli countermeasures fail to suppress the revolt, which in turn brings the Palestinian cause worldwide attention.
    After winning the gulf war, the U.S. pushes for a Middle East settlement. Eight exhaustive visits to the region by U.S. Secretary of State James Baker bring all the parties to the table last week, the first time that Israel and its Arab adversaries have sat down together.

18. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]

19. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]

20. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We just got a area brief on all this. Makes you want to slit your wrists. It is quite evident that there is never going to be a fix for this BS.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7