Watanabe Blade "Bear Hunter" ;)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys...

Here's another very special blade by Watanabe Blade... Not sure if anyone remembers I had another that didn't last long...

This one is a socketed single bevel, wicked sharp, nuclear tough blade used by hunters and mountain men in Japan....

Safe queen that just cut a few items for testing... phone books, paper and manila... razor sharp with their special sharpening process

Spoke with the maker... price for this at todays exchange rate is about $680 plus shipping with a two month waiting period...

Here's a link about it and how it is used by the hunters as well as to protect themselves against bear attacks... hit the link for a description and scroll down to read about how it used....

Japanese traditional utilty knives

Up for grabs for $GONE shipped priority, insured with tracking to the USA... with no waiting period

Thanks for looking,

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    kellory likes this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

PM sent, Sold

Bear likes this.
  3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

That was fast

Bear likes this.
  4. HK_User

Quality Moves quick.

Bear, melbo and kellory like this.
  5. HK_User

The knife arrived in perfect condition. No way can I describe this item, you have to hold it to understand the quality and heart that went into making it.

Good Deal Bear,

Thanks

HK

Brokor, Bear and BTPost like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Straight from the Iron Monkey, himself.... Well, worth the waiting.....

Bear likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

LOL @BTPost just to be clear... this is not one of my creations... @HK_User is correct... you'd really need to hold this in your hands to appreciate just how amazing this awesome tool is... very sad to see it go... but extremely happy about who is now holding it ;)

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I have long coveted the blue paper steel Japanese fighting style knives. They are amazing, no doubt.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7