watch fox tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Aug 9, 2009.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Hanity Special on Fox news network at 9pm est

all about Obama's early years.... supposed to be an eye opener!!!

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I got several emails about this show...

""Mark your calendar –

This Sunday on Fox Sean Hannity, ~ Fox news, is going to air a very important documentary about Barack Obama, Sunday night at 8:00 PM central / 9 PM eastern. He stated on the air this evening that no one in the news media was willing to do this. Hannity is going back to Obama's earlier days, showing even then his ties to radical professors, friends, spiritual advisers, etc., he stated this evening that he will show in detail his ties to Rev. Wright for 20+ yrs. How he was participating20with this man, and not for the reasons he states! He has uncovered more of Obama's radical leaders and we will s ee things that no one in the media is willing to put out there. This will be a night that you will learn more about Obama than ever before Hannity is very passionate about this program and asked that everyone please, please watch~~
    Sunday night, 8 PM. CT; 9 PM ET "

When I go to look for tonight...all is says is "Special Programming" for 8/9/09....

Interesting to see if it is what it's supposed to be....

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

alspo for the politically or Doom saturated tonight : NAT GEO "drains the worlds oceans ( by computer) and displays the topography.
    Competing with comedy central roasts: " I can't feel mah faze!" joan rivers...

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I missed it.....
    All I caught was a report on Don Imus.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I watched part of the program. .... first 20 minutes or so. Was no special on Obama early years. at least not in first 20 minutes. shut off TV and took my sorry butt to bed. [dunno] sorry for the bad tip.

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I watched way too much Nat. Geo. last night. Now I can see a map of the ocean floor, but can't remember what I ate yesterday.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I forgot and watched "True Blood" for the first time....too bad I'm not in the mood to pay for HBO...Just not gonna do it..

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Truth from Hannity. Now that's comical.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7