Watchdog Group Tells 5 States of Millions of Extra Voter Registrations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jan 8, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

From The Epoch Times:

At least 2.5 million extra voter registrations are on the voter rolls of 378 counties nationwide, according to the good-government group Judicial Watch.

Democrats have long denied that voter fraud affects electoral outcomes and claims that those on the right want to crack down on voter fraud solely as a means of preventing the poor and minorities from voting. But experts say fraudulent voter registrations open the door to fraudulent voting.

President Donald Trump and Republicans have long warned about the dangers of voter fraud.

Significantly, four of the states with voter over-registrations–Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado—are important battleground states that will figure prominently in the presidential election later this year. An unusually high voter registration rate suggests a jurisdiction may not be removing voters who have died or who have moved elsewhere, as required by federal law, according to Judicial Watch.

To reduce the likelihood of voter fraud in the 2020 elections, Judicial Watch has sent “notice of violation” letters to 19 large counties in five states, warning that the group intends to file suit against them unless they comply with federal law and remove ineligible voter registrations within 90 days.

Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), also known as the Motor-Voter law, requires that jurisdictions take reasonable efforts to remove ineligible registrations from their voter rolls. During the Obama administration, the Department of Justice was heavily criticized by Republicans and others for failing to enforce Section 8.

Read More Here.

Tully Mars, ghrit, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

But, But, But....................................Da Russians!
    Orange Man Bad!

Tully Mars, Oddcaliber and Seepalaces like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Or Iran...

Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I'd bet they all voted Democrat!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

probably... which may be why the dems are so against cleaning rolls and voter ID...

Ura-Ki and Oddcaliber like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Donaldo would have it as ...
    But, But, But..................Da Ukrainians........
    More a case of Orange Man (and his cronies) rotten and corrupt!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Killer Kate has to be wringing her hands that Oregon didn't even make the top five.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm going to call bs on that.
    Poor stupid minorities still have to obtain and maintain a valid ID to get a welfare check or to buy cigarettes and booze.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

And.....
    In Oregon, they show up to the DMV with no paperwork, no proof of anything, and go right to the front of the line! They get a brand new shiney and Voter Registration!
    Likely prefilled out with Democrat party affiliation, just to make it easy for them to "Choose"

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and OldDude49 like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So a 13 year old brown kid can walk into a OR dmv and be like I'm 21 and need a drivers license?

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Pretty much if he LOOK'S old enough!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Here one has to whip out photo I.D. and the address has to match the I.D. address.

Tempstar, OldDude49 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I havta take in by SS card and birth certificate to get a license here. And pay $40. Watta crock.

OldDude49, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

If your white, you gotta show birth cert, current photo i.d. and current address from a power or water or garbage bill for at least 3 months! Makes ya wonder don't it, it's easier to buy a gun them get a D.L. except that system actually works, (mainly because the State can't fuck with it) is so convoluted here!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

but if your here illegally you get all kinda stuff free... <sigh>

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not if Trump has his way...

Gator 45/70 and ghrit like this.
  17. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I have never understood the voter ID thing. In SC, I have to show my drivers license or voter ID card (that I needed a license or birth certificate to obtain) to vote. Always have. They also know that there are only 2 voters in my household. Why the fluff over voter ID?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The only reason to oppose voter ID is if you plan on breaking the rules.
    Just like they require ID to pick up hard meds from the pharmacy, access money or get a loan, do taxes, start a business, collect social security ect.

Just think if there was no ID requirements for taxes, trailer trash would be claiming they have 60 kids so they can get $100,000 back on their tax return.

Merkun likes this.
  19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Even it they had only W2 income of 25K. (Ignoring the off book side jobs.)

20. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

some states are allowing non-citizens to vote in elections... like KALI n hear NY doing similar?

some are even appoint them to state offices... which is blatant theft of the rights of the people so to speak...

IMHO they have NO RIGHT to vote or hold a public office and any state/politician allowing it is committing treason against we the people....

and taking away our rights while doing it... too many illegals do NOT understand our Constitution or Bill of Rights...

it's out right theft IMHO... and a betrayal of their oath of office... although many SEEM to think their oath means nothing...

all we really have that truly represents us... is our word...

a person is only as good as their word... if they can't keep their word... then they are worth nothing...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7