We are so boned..

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by UGRev, Aug 8, 2010.

1. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

2. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

But we'll still have 300 channels of HDTV.
    So really, everything is fine.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Right.. thanks for reminding me. Wheeew. I just need to find the remote. You rock!! :)seesaw

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I'm too much of a pessimist!
    I can't give it much more than another 6 months...at best...
    I look at it like this, when I'm WRONG, it's like Christmas...a no lose situation!

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

It may well be 6 months, but that would be just the beginning. It would take another 6-12 months for the rest of the problems to manifest. THAT's the point that scares the bejeezus out of me.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I hope we have at least another 18 months, so I can get everything I NEED, (not want), together and moved to a good location! Have to redo my shopping list!

7. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Well...you know what they say...A pessimist is a well informed optimist! ... :D

8. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I may be wrong, but it was my understanding that FORD did NOT take any guberment bailout. If this is true, then this video has an error. If there is one error, how many more errors are there?

9. fortunateson

Caught that too. There were another couple of things that stood out at me - don't remember now.

Could be right or wrong - could be inflation or deflation. Either way, the title of the thread says it all. Either way, we're "boned" -

I'd add skinned and gutted, but hey, that's just me.

And if the FRN becomes trashier than it already is - all the more reason to move to the Amero - Eumero - EuChiMero - UN reserve note, or whatever sick name they dream up.

If they make any kind of switch like that, I'll bet that PM trading is halted. If that ever happens, take my advice: Only use Fiat currency for temporary trading, NOT for savings. Use ANYTHING ELSE for savings - coffee, tobacco, snap-on tools, land , copper pipe - anything that will retain its value.

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You forgot crayons. DON'T forget the CRAYONS! [boozingbuddies]

11. fortunateson

Hey - you can make candles out of crayons!

12. cornmonkey

cornmonkey Monkey+

I think Israel will bust a cap on Iran soon, then it will not be long before our oil will be cut off if oboma dose not condemn the act to. Money wise the rest of the world knows we are broke anyway. Yes we are truly on the way down, hey its what the criminals at the top want. They should be careful what they wish for. 6 months is a wishful time line, hope it lasts longer than that. Not near ready but will anyone be 100%. Don't reckon.

13. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Today on TV here they showed how the Russians are filling the nuclear plant in Iran with fuel now and plant starts probably Saturday...and Russians were re-deploying S-300 and S-400 missiles...could get ugly.

14. Brokor

I blame Canada.

15. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I blame myself...

16. Brokor

You're right. I blame you.

17. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Naturally...If my wife can blame me for everything, why not everyone else... :D

18. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I'm concerned what China and Russia will do if we attack Iran. Throw Chavez and Kim Jung Ill in there to. Not to mention The Mexican trespassers and Black Islam. Pray for the crackers.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7