We Don't Need No Stinkin 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by deMolay, Mar 5, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

3M-TA3, Alf60, arleigh and 12 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Outstanding!
    For those who don't fully understand the 2nd, THIS is a very good explanation!

3M-TA3, deMolay and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

So We The People can defend ourselves against a corrupt government. And bad individuals.

3M-TA3, deMolay, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I enjoyed this. Thank you, never saw it before, very good examples also. Thank you.

deMolay, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Unfortunately 95% of Congress doesn't understand the Constitution and the new breed of communists in the Democrat party don't even care. All they want is power and they are all evil.

deMolay, Alf60, Salted Weapon and 3 others like this.
  6. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

In their wisdom 2 cornerstones the Founders provided for our Freedoms and Liberties. The 2nd Amendment and the power of the Jury, when properly understood.

7. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Congress understands it. About half of them want to do away with it.

deMolay, Ura-Ki and oldawg like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It s a fore gone concussion that it is the criminals in (state and federal) government protecting the criminals on the street .
    Need to keep backing Trump to see these swamp rats are removed .

deMolay and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Agreed - one very outstanding article. I never thought how the BoR could be interpreted by someone as rights being things given (thus able to be taken away) by the Government.

always (correctly) thought it was along the lines of telling your daughter's date "I probably shouldn't have to tell you that you will treat my daughter with respect and that you will bring her home on time thus respecting me and her Mom. But just to be on the safe side here are some rules you need to pay attention to, and just because i didn't specifically point something doesn't mean you get liberties there. RULE NUMBER ONE..."

Oddcaliber, Alf60 and Dunerunner like this.
  1. DarkLight
  2. T. Riley
  3. Seacowboys
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Salted Weapon
  6. Seacowboys
  7. Yard Dart
  8. melbo
  9. melbo
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7