We have a Myspace!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magnus392, Oct 14, 2006.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Cool. And I was the 100,000,000th visitor and won a free plasma tv. Too bad I already have one.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Gee, I wonder if that was the same free plasma TV I won yesterday??? Will I have to share?

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Joint custody?

5. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

No, it's too late, I won the TV.

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Uh Oh, now we have a three way split - or is it a 3 million hit split

7. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[raspberry]]No it's mine, they said it was mine.
    [hissyfit]

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nice Work Mags I knew you could do it!

9. magnus392

10. RightHand

Hey Mags - I have trouble reading about 1/2 of the myspace page because there isn't enough contrast between the dark background and the text. How about muting the BG

11. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

It also is a bit hard to read for me as I have the same problem. Maybe instead of the Digi background, could go with the Desert Camo. Just a thought.

Nice work on the sight Magnus. Keep it up and soon there will be monkeys everywhere. [winkthumb]

12. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

First of all...THANK YOU, MAGS!!! Great job!

Now...I agree... I have trouble reading it as well? (don't start with the old jokes on me......[LMAO] )

The blue lettering is especially hard to read.......

13. TailorMadeHell

Saw a fridge magnet that said, 'Tease me about my age and I'll beat you with my cane.' So no wise cracks forthcoming from me. Hahaha.

14. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Great work man, thanks magnus

15. magnus392

Hey Guys,

Check it now, and see what you think?

16. RightHand

Much, Much better Mags. Great job. Now that I can see it with my old eyes, I'm anxious to read it all.

17. TailorMadeHell

Cool deal Magnus. I like the hidden toy in the background. I need me one of them. Haha.

18. TailorMadeHell

Sure as shootin' Magnus. I always use TMH so I'm an easily recognizable face or should I say personality? Haha.

19. TailorMadeHell

Lot easier to keep track of things if I use just one. I tend to get forgetful sometimes. Haha. Though I can't tell ya my Super Secret Squirrel nickname. If I did, I'd have to pelt ya with acorns. Haha.

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

AH!! Pelt!? Time for a trebuchet! (See the spud gun thread --) Can't remember where I saw it, but there is a vid where squirrels were baited, and when they got into the bucket, they got launched. Still laffin' --[LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7