We need God in America Again

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by tacmotusn, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh, dude...you should see Europe -in particular, the Czech Republic. I was standing at the overlook point (in Prague) and all I could see were church steeples. It was completely archaic.

steeples_everywhere.
    StJohn_Charles_1.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

We need to mold our lives to fit the Words of God, Not mold the Words of God to fit our lives!

Underdog29 and Sapper John like this.
  3. Underdog29

Underdog29 Monkey

I will say a big AMEN to that!

4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Amen to that , the words in red. Those are the ones that matter. Not the words from the man dressed in black and adorned with gold rings and jewelry asking how much money you make. I know a preacher who is a simple man , wears jeans has a ton of kids, heats with wood and helps the poor with a non profit food pantry. He has warts on his face and hair growing out of his ears. His eyes are as blue as the sky with the light of the Holy Spirit. H e is my friend and Jesus is in him. Not a fraud like so many who deceive the world. Jesus told us to judge a man by his fruit. What does he say and do. That exposes his heart and his faith. No man can serve two masters. The fruit shows which master you serve.

Underdog29, oldawg and Sapper John like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and why Jessie J. and Uncle Al, are not considered "Men of the Cloth" in my book....
    All mouth, and "Give me the Money"....

Underdog29 likes this.
  6. Georgia_Boy

Georgia_Boy Monkey+++

Psalm 19:1 concisely shows God's handiwork.....
    "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. 2 Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge."
    How this single example can be ignored is amazing.
    GB

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7