We Need Help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Too Country, Jul 24, 2016.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

This is a very interesting project you are embarking on . I am new to this site , have been looking a few times and enjoy learning , and relearning stuff I used to know . Got to civilized . Im in NC , and if I have the time , may be interested in helping you out on a project , in hopes of learning something . I used to be pretty self sufficient , food wise , I used to survive mainly off of natures critters . I'm looking to get back to that , as well as try some off grid stuff . So if your getting into the piedmont area of NC , shoot me a pm or message me here and we'll see what we can do .

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey @SB21 , glad to see you here!!!

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thank you , I just did a small intro , so thanks for having me .

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. Too Country

Too Country Jack of all trades and master of none.

Wonderful, i will be in SC the 5th picking up another motorhome. But yes, we will be in your area at some point and would welcome the assistance.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

5th of August ? Send ma a PM and let me know where , and what you'll be doing and if I'm able to meet up and help and learn I will try and do that .

6. Too Country

Too Country Jack of all trades and master of none.

I am sorry but as stated I will be picking up a motorhome, that's all on the 5th. Bringing it home to remodel and set up with solar for a man in need. But as stated I will eventually end up back in your area.

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ok , just let me know and if I have the time I'll try and help out where i can .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7