We The People 1 - TSA 0

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mindgrinder, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

At least they got some of them out...

Part of how the pressure was put on..young people taking action...

Oh ya...2 of those folks are Canadians.

You're welcome Kellory.

G

2. Mindgrinder

Totally reasonable search of pregnant wife...

That would be reasonable for them to do to your children too right?
    To protect you from terrorism.....
    It's for the children.....

Right.

G

*if that was my wife or kid and they had a "mind scanner" - i'd be in jail.

3. Mindgrinder

Oh and on another side-note...

The TSA "Viper" checkpoints....
    Once they're on the streets and doing random MADD style checks...
    These are being put in place to take your guns.
    It's social engineering designed to condition sheeple to accept it.

Beware.
    G

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Oh ya...2 of those folks are Canadians.

You're welcome Kellory."
    Don't worry about it, we wouldn't hold that against them.

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

A co-worker collected knives and his father sent him one. It was similar to one of those long Bic lighters except it was an automatic knife. He was so proud of it he broke it to work. His father had a heart attack and he flew to Florida. On the return trip, he threw the contents of his pockets into the basket to be scanned, As it went into the machine, he noticed the knife; TSA missed it twice.

Although I really shortened the story, I believe it sums up the TSA adequately.

Watch the search of the pregnant woman, he missed patting her ankles thoroughly. A thin knife made of a hard polymer conceals well there.

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I've taken so much stuff through those checkpoints. It's really a joke. I get in line, put my shoes and my little quart ziploc baggie in the basket, toss in my laptop, my camera, blah blah blah, throw my carry on and my purse in the totes, waltz through, get my stuff, including my carry-on that has highly explosive shampoo in a 6 oz bottle inside, plus lethal nail clippers, nail scissors, a no doubt potential flamethrower disguised as a can of hairspray, etc.

The only time they've drug me over was because the stupid full body scanner didn't like my loose fitting pants, thought I might have a bazooka strapped to my knees or something I guess.

The last time we flew to Vegas, the Mr, who for whatever reason always has the dreaded SSSS on his boarding pass and therefore ALWAYS gets searched, ate two bowls of Kashi Go Lean before we flew. The TSA goon who went through his bags and patted him down looked pretty ill by the time Farty McTooter was finally released to fly.
    of course all of us on the plane did as well by the time it landed, but it was worth it to gas the agents first

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'm surprised he wasn't charged with assault!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7