Weapons of mass destruction "Large truck"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by duane, Jul 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Oltymer WHAT A GREAT PHOTO! Oh, how I wish it had a few dead pigs mixed in with them - that would be priceless! And, we could post it on every jihadist website to show them that we will indeed give them a proper burial. We need to do this and more to get inside their heads... BTW your grandfather looks like a real badass...he also looks like my old Drill Sergeant LOL! :):)

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

here is a thought... could it be possible that our administration is just waiting for such to happen?

you are aware of just how many within our current Gov are moose lambs right?

at that point would the MSM howl and rant about the VIOLENCE and the need for control?

how do you think such a thing would develop and end?

just some things to think on...

Cruisin Sloth and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well...that is definitely a possibility. I mean, I don't think ISIS is playing to their agenda but it is possible the Elites are using ISIS to further their own agenda of control when all explodes. But, think about this... If it does explode why would they think they are safe and, more so, would they be safe? I think not. Frankly, it would turn into a real mess and no one would be safe...

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think someone put it well with a little thing they posted over in another thread about a woman riding a tiger?

she smiled but when the tiger came back she was IN the tiger so to speak... they ain;t any safer then you or me...

although they apparently think they are...

Bandit99 likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Isis/isil plays the terrorist game well.
    Soft targets mainly. It's not whom they kill it's how many.
    It's not a lone wolf against 'The Man' it's a possible lone wolf going for a body count for the Islamic states.
    At least al Qaeda went after opposition forces or centers of power and not just civilians.

Gun free zones, public spectacles and events all targets.

Thankfully it he was just using it as a battering ram and not as an explosive delivery device

6. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Read that he actually did fire on the crowd as well, until gunned down by police. And that the truck was filled with grenades.

I'm waiting for someone to suggest pork chop fences to keep the terrorists at bay.

7. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Concertina wire with strips of bacon hanging off it should keep them at bay.
    Their aversion to coming in contact with anything from a pig is a weak point in their psychological makeup and should be exploited. Lots of possible plays for an imaginative mind.
    The flying pink pig rules!!
    I enjoy wearing my pigskin work gloves every chance I get, never know when I might have to throttle and dispatch to Hell in one movement. Plus, everything I touch is tainted, and can send the bastards to Hell just for touching it after I do, like doorknobs, tool handles, toilet handles, Steering wheels, etc. Let em know we're spreading porky pig everywhere we go, with lots of graffiti warning of pork contaminated areas, not safe for a muzzie to be in.
    Some pink spray paint and a pig stencil could really provide a lot of great entertainment in a downtown district, with push to walk buttons, on sidewalks, near door handles, the list is endless.
    Psychological warfare...

Homer Simpson, Tempstar and Ganado like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am torn with how to deal with aggression ,at least disable it and create a slave of it.
    Offering the opportunity to change.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Way I see such things is it all centers on WHY..

there are some that will be aggressive toward others no matter what is done...

terrorist hold, tightly I might add, that they are special and you are not.

Yes... such a thought process can be labeled as arrogant...

there women are consider 2nd class...

all males that are not a part of the terrorist beliefs are 3rd class...

and all females of 3rd class males aka not a part of... are 4th class...

slavery, in many forms, still exist for these people... and they use it for their gain... and have done so for over 1,000 years

due to the WHY or mindset... of their view of reality...

an opportunity for change doing much of anything... is highly questionable...

such people they will do as they have always done... smile... make nice talk talk...

then when the timing is correct and you are all nice n relaxed and they have all theirs in place... attack... kill... enslave... etc...

the HISTORY of such people proves all the above over and over...

sadly this also proves true with some politicians...

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I begin to believe that they cannot see that they are killing the goose that laid the golden egg that they envy. Seems to me that feeding the goose might make better sense ---

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. 3M-TA3
  12. AD1