web bot predictions

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

When real tangible doom just isn't enough,high tech cyber speculation voodoo (this thing predicted world shaking events 60-90 days out in june 2001!!) will get the adrenaline running:

http://www.december212012.com/articles/news/Web_Bot_Predictions_for_2008_2009.htm
    - September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.
    Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7 2008. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11. - October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity
    The Web Bot has never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, the events of 9/11 lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.
    - In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
    The rest of the world will begin to seriously question the stability and reliability of the U.S. dollar.
    - Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
    The Web Bot foresee consumer society confidence collapsing by mid November 2008. This could be a direct result of the recent government bailout and failure of several large financial institutions in the U.S. along with the devalued U.S. dollar and the increased cost of living.
    <script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-3011308930235011"; //200x200 google_ad_slot = "4708941392"; google_ad_width = 200; google_ad_height = 200; //--></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>
    - Global economic collapse possible in Fall 2008 cascading off the U.S. woes.
    Think of the U.S. economy as a lit fuse that was lit over the early part of 2008. The rest of the world has no choice but to react to the declining U.S. dollar and the enormous amount of debt that the U.S. has accumulated and put upon itself.
    - May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.
    - Tensions build in cities, encounters scarcity.
    As the cost of food, fuel and other necessities of life continue to rise so does peoples level of stress. As the holidays approach, individuals find themselves taking extreme actions that they would have never considered in the past.
    - The populace of the US impacted by a condition like posttraumatic stress. It will be something like “time shocked” or “time stunned”.
    Just as you wrap you head around one big change or traumatic event, another will come along which will be bigger and harder to absorb.
    - Mood of the population improves: People have a renewed sense of optimism that the corporate/elite can and will be replaced in the elections but the ‘us against them’ grows.
    This appears to be directly related to the upcoming presidential elections. People will briefly experience a renewed optimism and confidence in the promises made by the new president, but the mood will quickly change when they realize that it is business as usual in Washington.
    - Possibly early elections, or at least calls for that because of anger.
    This seems to relate to Israel and the possibility of early presidential elections necessary to curtail the increased threats from Iran.
    - In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and U.S. decline.
    The continuing instability of the U.S. economy and financial systems will prove to be a catalyst for global unrest and uncertainty.
    - The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
    Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.
    - There will be a 2009 winter/spring natural disaster, which caused people to become angry about government response.
    With the dramatic increase in natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and more, the government’s inability to respond to the immediate needs of the people will prove to be devastating for many.
    - The Web Bot foresee that the winter in the Northeast will be very cold, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes.
    Language suggests that the shortages will be caused by a lack of supplies, cost of fuel, or both.
    - Global Coastal Event likely in early to mid 2009
    The Web Bot sees a permanent loss of low-lying territory globally and foresees that one continent in particular will get hit badly, but it does not say which one. Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc).
    It would appear that many of theses Web Bot predictions seem to focus on the economy both in the U.S. and around the world, and the underlying threat of these predictions is being felt right now. With the recent multi-billion dollar government bailout of many financial institutions, the U.S. has entered into an economic disaster that is sure to destabilize the financial future and wellbeing of many.
    Prepare yourself for what is coming. The Web Bot tells us that for the remainder of 2008, bad will only get worse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    You are granted permission to reprint and republish this article giving proper credit to its writer John Kehne, and the originating website www.December212012.com.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="middle"><td width="160"><script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-3011308930235011"; /* 120x90, created 3/2/08 */ google_ad_slot = "6633396837"; google_ad_width = 120; google_ad_height = 90; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[pop]

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Web bot? What is this, an electronic nostradamus?

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yeah,look into it; it seems to be a web crawler that looks at the occurance of language across the web (mining the "collective subconcious") and coming up with "predictions" Its been corralated to more than a few successes.911 being a remarkable one. www. halfpasthuman.com has a paid subscriber news letter on its findings ,urbansurvival.com has some free interpretations. Saw some of this on the latoc financial doom thread.

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Tango...you have too much time on your hands. I think you need to take up a hobby like "ant farming".

Consider yourself taser1

[bestpost]

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yes I do, and you "lucky" folks get the benefit (?)of my ranting....
    too many hobbies not enough ambition as it is...

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Tango bot( "Human webcrawler") report for wednesday october1st: "scattered GAAAAAAAH"...!!! forecast for yet more "afternoon GAAAAHHH"!!

8. Clyde

"You dare enter the house of the great and powerful TangoBot....predictor of world disaster and doom.....just wait until October 7th when something big and bad and.....botish happens that changes he world forever. The net is chattering more than usual. I can't keep my computer from talking to me. Tangobot has spoken" -- TangoBot

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) S'okay to be the board "chicken little"... for now...realize I'm just sharing not making investment decisions on this stuff...(YMMV!)Though am trying to decide whether to spend $550( squirreled away ebay money) on afolding wasr today...
    Think I'll go rake leaves for abit ('Sa lotta money fer me)...

10. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

Just to amp up your paranoia; many years ago Clif (the guy who runs HalfPastHuman) was on the Merklinger radio show. He and Merklinger were talking about the latest prediction "a woman of dark aspect with 2 blind eyes will destroy a city in the south-east United States". They were trying to figure out what the prediction meant (riots? terrorists?). They talked about it for over an hour; I still have the mp3.

3 weeks later Katrina hit New Orleans. Remember the eye of the storm broke up and reformed? 2 blind eyes.

Me, I'm topping up my preps before October 7.

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm ready for whatever 10/07 brings. The weenies are saying it will rain -- [troll] GAAHHH!!!

12. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Web bots are an interesting technology which started in the 90's, initially a stock market watcher, IIRC. Web bots simply crawl the web the same way Google crawls it at regular intervals to catch new and existing web sites and detect relevant keywords. Web Bots do it just a little differently: While search engines are just indexing the Web and creating a Web directory, Web bots are looking for trends with the keyword relations they find. It searches for keywords standing out in a web document but also takes in consideration the content preceding and following the keyword. This data is then analyzed by a linguistic tool to determine the meaning (if there is any).

It's kind of like trying to interpret nostradamus' quatrains, much easier after the event, when everyone claims "Oh yeah! I knew it was something like that... it's so clear now.":rolleyes:

It's interesting to read what they've "found", kind of a little science [fiction] experiment. Then wait and see if the next experiment results are as expected/predicted/interpreted.

Like the tree frogs, louder before the rain, perhaps just another unheeded warning to be prepared... o_O for anything. We'll see.

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Thanks; Tracy! [boozingbuddies]

My last English teacher was a "linguistic tool"[ROFL][ROFL][gone]

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FOOL BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!:lol:[gone]

15. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

5 days and counting........

16. TNZ71

TNZ71 PEACE THRU FIREPOWER

Should I wait until the 8th to mail these bills?

17. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Did the they turn Hal 2000 back on? I knew they had a weather joy stick. A web bot controls it. Al, wake up Al.

18. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

8 more minutes till its the 7th here

19. Clyde

Tangobot.....what haseth the day instore for us.....what has your computer stated...is it the end of the end or the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning and the beginning of the future?

We need you .....help!

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Two interesting bits( first): a few of Those c-20s aircraft( Iran claims to have forced down a "falcon" jet with eight aboard") have "other" purposes.
    Heard an Interesting suggestion somewhere.....What with the asteroid entering the atmosphere...tonight?
    Oops Nasa miscalulated the entry point and Tehran was levelled ina blinding flash of light.
    Who Us?
    Never laid a glove on them....
    Tangobot feelers say leave the tv on today....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7