website TOS :: Have you ever used a 'fake' name ?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Nov 16, 2011.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

I was taking a leak and loooked down at my junk and all I could say was friend looks like I out lived ya.

Mountainman and Sapper John like this.
  2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Already happened. The police are just not enforcing all the laws, or are completely being held back until the right time.

For example, and I am NOT kidding about these, In Florida, you can paint your fence any color, as long as it is white. It is illegal to shower in the nude. Babies are not allowed to be nude on the beach. It is illegal to be electrocuted in a bathtub. It is illegal to go downtown with less than $10.00 (I was accosted by a Miami Dade cop over this as young man I only had $5 in my wallet). It is illegal to store a vehicle you do not drive any longer on your property. It is illegal to hang your clothes on a clothesline. It is ILLEGAL to FART in public after 6 PM. It is a THIRD degree FELONY to be a PUBLIC NUISANCE (All nuisances that tend to annoy the community, injure the health of the citizens in general, or corrupt the public morals).

In Michigan it is illegal to sell a car on Sunday. You can receive 5 years imprisonment for seducing and corrupting an unmarriedfemale. Getting drunk on a train is illegal.

In Texas it is illegal to sell "obscene devices". It is illegal to eat someone's garbage without their permission. "Obnoxious odors" are not allowed to be emitted in an elevator. It is illegal to drive with alcohol within arms length. If you sit on the sidewalk you can be cited for "impeding" a sidewalk, which carries a $500.00 fine. You cannot drink beer on a "playground" - even if it is at a public park, without express written permission from the Director of Parks and Recreation. You cannot carry wire cutters in your pocket in Austin.

So yeah, we are ALL criminals. Just a matter of getting caught.

Sapper John, Alpha Dog and VisuTrac like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I tell they guy's all the time once we start enforcing these laws they win and as soon as they use LEO to gain the control over the public, we the public protector's will be next. We are and always have been considered a necessary evil for Big Brother. Then Federal troops shall control all. Me and most of the Deputies would never enforce them and when time come will stand by those who stand against them.

Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
  4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I got one Falcon in WV it is illegal to kill youself but not illegal to attempt to kill yourself. I've been trying to figure out how do you write a ticket to or arrest a dead man? What happens when he fails to appear in court?

5. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Tickets and fines and fees against a dead person are levied against their estate. You have to remember that it is not the human being that gets hit with fines and fees, it is the straw man that was set up in your name, when you were issued a birth certificate and social security card.

Meet Your Strawman! - YouTube

Sapper John and VisuTrac like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

In Florida, you can paint your fence any color, as long as it is white.
    It is illegal to shower in the nude.
    It is illegal to go downtown with less than $10.00 .
    It is illegal to store a vehicle you do not drive any longer on your property. It is illegal to hang your clothes on a clothesline.
    It is ILLEGAL to FART in public after 6 PM.

Dang, they got me on ALL these! :D

Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7