Week 13 - Free Ghee, MREs, Green Coffee & Goal Zero Guide 10 Kits!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Nov 19, 2012.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

My resident bean counter is kicking me but I'm feeling quite thankful this week for the bounty of my blessed life. Many reasons to be thankful to God and I am doing my best to generously share with our friends and customers.

Week 13 of our ongoing Repel the Chaos program is kind of crazy, I will admit. This is an easily achievable ladder of club member incentive giveaways that will help you get squared away fast for the times ahead.

Our November 19-25 Offer for Safecastle Buyers Club Members:

Members who make any purchase totaling at least ...
    - $150 will receive a free case of Ghee (clarified butter)
    - $450 will receive the Ghee PLUS a case of Sopakco MREs
    - $990 will receive the Ghee AND the MRES AND a free case of Green Coffee Beans
    - $1500 will receive the Ghee, MRES, Coffee, AND a Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Adventure Kit

That's over $550 worth of great, free preps thrown in on a member purchase of $1500 or more, on top of any regular member discounts, sale prices, Royalty Rewards rebate, and our normal free shipping!

guide10c.
    guide10c.

2. JC Refuge

3. JC Refuge

4. JC Refuge

5. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

i kept trying to find you on here but searching under newcastle go figure.... thank you for posting going to check out your site and want to order some items before placing a bigger order.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7