Week 15 Freebies: "Totally RAD Kit," includes NukAlert, RadStickers, N95 Masks, KI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Dec 3, 2012.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

repelchaos.

Kicking butt and taking names ...

Not only are we rolling inventory out the door with our December Blowout Sale, but our Repel the Chaos Week 15 member freebies offer is quite simply Totally RAD! That is, we are offering our buyers club members who make any purchase in our store this week (from Dec. 3-9) totaling at least $490 a free kit (value $269) that includes:

1 NukAlert

1 box of 20 3M N95 Masks

3 RadStickers

1 bottle (90 caps) of Potassium Iodide

See the Repel the Chaos page for details and limitations, as well as info on our prize drawings.

Stay safe!
    repelchaos.

2. JC Refuge

Several items in the Blowout Sale are now out of stock--but there's plenty more good stuff left at great prices (especially at the member-discounted pricing!)

3. JC Refuge

kicking butt and taking names ... I loved that saying when I was a kid

4. JC Refuge

Members' "Totally RAD Kit" offer good thru Sunday, 12/9/12

5. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Hey Vic, you forgot to mention free shipping on orders. I made an order on Saturday, Dec. 1 and it arrived today. Subtract 2 days for the weekend and it only took 4 days to get here! And we live in a really bad zone for deliveries! WOWZERS!

Thanks tons!

Kajun

6. JC Refuge

Yep--worth reminding folks--we always ship for FREE (everything and anything) to the lower 48--members and non-members alike.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7