Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Popped awake this morning at the end of one of the weirder gun dreams I ever remember having. After I had a few minutes to reflect, I remembered this thread. Anyway, was walking through a restaurant and back past a walk-in cooler through a dark hall to the restrooms behind a group of people. Went into the very dark restroom after them and they were all leaving because the lights didn't work. Figured, heck it's easy enough to pee in the dark so I stepped into the stall as my eyes were beginning to adjust to the low light. I turned to see the outline of what looked like a Desert Eagle sitting on the corner of the counter. I reached for it carefully but just as my skin made contact with it, BAM! It went off. Woke me instantly. Strange and irrational. I know how guns work and don't fear them 'killing people'. Nor do I blame any violence on the means by which it is perpetrated. Strange dream.

Ganado likes this.
  2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I remember a weird one when I was a kid. I went into a log cabin and the whole back part was on fire. In the middle was an old guy in a rocking chair sitting there like all was good. That's all I remember but not bad for probably 40 plus years ago. :D

Ganado likes this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Ah. Mainland. I was confused. I better be able to locate it if I'm taking over for you someday. :D

Ganado likes this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

As with most dreams I observe ,when it comes down to a moral issue a line I won't cross ,either I wake up or the issue is averted but at some point after I begin to awaken and try to control the dream .
    I just wish I knew some of these places I dream .

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What is a dream?
    I prefer to recognize them as premonitions, And I'll leave it at that.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We were flying fast and low in a UH1H, when it suddenly had a power failure....as it crashed to the ground, I slide over the edge of the doorway enough, that the craft landed on my left leg pinning me down, until the rescue team arrived. They rushed me to the hospital and left me in my wheelchair, in the waiting room, for some time. Finally a nurse came and took me to one of those wheelchair shower stalls and rolled me right in. She said that they were going to flush the debris out of my eyes.....then just turned on the shower and walked away. I yelled that it was my leg.....not my eyes that needed attention.

Shortly another nurse came to see me. This one attempted to put some sort of paste in my eye, saying that is would help with the irritation of the eyeball. Again, I yelled that my leg was the issue, not my eye!!!

After a bit, an Arab doctor came rushing in to look at my leg. He jammed a huge needle into my foot and gave me a dose of purple stuff.... Then he proclaimed that he was going to have to take the leg....I knew that was probably the case. As he was rolling me to the ER, I told him to make sure and take the right leg. I was sedated and started to fade out....thinking, I hope he takes my left leg (the injured one) and not my right leg. Medical mistakes happen don't you know.

I woke up, days later it seemed.... missing both legs........

Weird dream I had the other day!!!!

Ganado likes this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

:ROFLMAO:
    Sometimes dreams are moral delima sometimes a letting go of something, sometimes a premonition and sometimes it's just indigestion

:lol:

Dunerunner, Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7