Welcome new site members, from a member (not a mod)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DarkLight, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Paul , not trained @ home ?
    Kidding & good post .
    Sloth

2. 26fb512

26fb512 Neophyte Monkey

Hello
    From
    26fb512

gii shi kan dug likes this.
  3. Hello. Dread Pirate Roberts here. Former Sargent U.S. Army. 8 1/2 years. I grew up hunting,fishing & camping. I went to the Army Alaska Survival School back in the 90's when I was stationed there. So I've been keeping up with the skills (only basic primitive skills) In today's age I believe preparation is as important as the skills as themselves. Well that's me

4. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey++

Thank you! I am brand new to forums and am learning my way around. Looking forward to reading and learning more.

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Glad to see some new folks finding us. We've been here since 2005. Welcome

6. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

hello, tried to post earlier, will try again. i'm 68 yrs old, was a pro. auto-technician you could say for 50 yrs., start in my teens, went in the army at 18 (motorpool), only stayed in three yrs., would have been a lifer, but family problems got in the way :( I could tell you a long story but from reading others posts my story is not unique just different, worked from age 10 (paper route started w/35daily,40 sunday,ended 350 daily,400 sunday, gave up at 17) been getting up at 4:30 am since forever, army, then a garbage co., factory making mach. sold all over the world, ford dealer, other shops(auto), another dealer(ford), then a mine extracting a mineral called Kyanite used for extreme temp ceramics, ( used in tiles for space shuttle!), retired after 20 yrs.(y) both operated hvy equip. as well as repaired them. as i said not unique just different, didn't see combat but saved someones life as a civie ( was in 84, got citation & was even on TV). again if needs to be moved feel free.

7. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

Welcome mechstdr! Glad to have you in the Monkey tree. Sounds like you know how to work. Lots of folks around here have knowledge that can be helpful to go with what you already know. Jump on in and share your knowledge as well.

8. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

found much good info here already, been a lurker for while :rolleyes: but i tried to join over the past decade at least 6-8 times and never could (wasn't your fault admin. was on my end, (another long story (n)). finally got on today!! woohoo!! i will try posting some PDF's for all to see and finally being able to post as particapent yes yes!![Moto][biggrouphug]

9. Colleen Cox

Colleen Cox Monkey

Heey, I'm new here too.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree… Nice to see a New Member from Poland…

11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey! Looking forward to your perspective on things.

gii shi kan dug and mechstdr like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

I sent a PM to Ms C
    BT might be the Admin to help ?
    Sloth

gii shi kan dug and mechstdr like this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Help with what?

14. Colleen Cox

Colleen Cox Monkey

gii shi kan dug and Dunerunner like this.
  15. I have been lurking here for years and finally decided to join. We all knew TNAndy from the Gold Is Money forum Version1. That forum has now moved on from GIM2 to it's present-day version GIM3.

16. Cruisin Sloth

@Colleen Cox
    Not from my area or tree .
    Welcome Ms
    Sloth that travels (with full manners).

gii shi kan dug and Colleen Cox like this.
  1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly