Well, no raising pigs in Michigan now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

OMG .... racism spills over to the farms

Quick, somebody call Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton .... I just got this in an email. It hasn't been verified by me. I have been too busy laughing. Actually it has serious ramifications for a lot of us. I guess I gotta be a bit bent to be laughing but, OMG it's Black Hog Genecide. Leave the pink ones alone, don't slaughter the white or brown ones, LOL, It's only the Black Hogs. KILL THEM ALL .....
    I'll bet y'all think I am kidding. Well the truth is, I am not sure.
    Here it is.
    This is all AGENDA 21 in action! It starts with pigs but can certainly move to other livestock.

See what is NOT SUSTAINABLE . This is a bipartisan concern. Google “Agenda 21 for Dummies” http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THE MICHIGAN GOVERNOR and Director of DNR! Gov Rick Snyder 517) 373 – 3400 http://www.michigan.gov/snyder

This was NOT done by the Legislature but by the DNR!!! I have put all the addresses above for director Stokes of the DNR and the GOV as well as the other emails for recommended persons to contact!
    Please contact them and tell them…this is OUTRAGEOUS! THIS IS NOT AMERICAN! Patriots… please email these people and share this with other Concerned Americans to what is going on in our country!!!!

http://www.farmtoconsumer.org/michigan-swine-iso.htm

Michigan Swine ISO The Invasive Species Order (ISO) is set to go into effect April 1, 2012. The order was issued by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources in December 2010.
    Taking Action – Who to Contact

Primary Talking Points:
    1. The MDNR needs to stay off farms
    2. The MDNR needs to repeal the Invasive Species Order to not include ALL swine that are under the husbandry of humans no matter how they are raised.
    3. This is not the Michigan Legislature’s fault, the “Invasive Species Order” was created by and is being implemented by the MDNR
    <table style="width: 100%;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489555" class="yiv786782837MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellSpacing="10" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489554"><tr id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489553"><td style="padding: 0in; width: 50%;" vAlign="top" width="50%">Rodney Stokes, Director, MDNR
    P.O. Box 30028
    Lansing, MI 48909
    STOKESR@michigan.gov
    Phone: 517-373-2329
    Fax: 517-335-4242

</td><td style="padding: 0in; width: 50%;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489552" vAlign="top" width="50%">Governor Rick Snyder, State Capitol
    P.O. Box 30013
    Lansing, MI 48909
    Rick.Snyder@michigan.gov
    PHONE: (517) 335-7858
    FAX:(517) 335-6863

</td></tr></tbody></table>Click here for full list of recommended persons to contact.
    Something truly bizarre and disturbing is afoot in Michigan, and no, this not some sort of April Fool's joke.
    In just a few days, state bureaucrats there plan to start killing all ranch pigs that exhibit certain hair color such as being "black." Michigan plans to mass-murder tens of thousands of black ranch animals based on hair color alone!
    And at the same time, they have announced their intention to arrest the ranchers who raised those animals and charge them with felony crimes, utterly destroying the livelihoods of thousands of farmers and ranchers across the state.
    Michigan has declared war on ranchers. Don't believe me? I've got the state's own documents that admits it all, plus a link to an exclusive interview and a family farm video that explains more.
    <table id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489568" class="yiv786782837MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"><tbody id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489567"><tr id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489606"><td style="padding: 0in;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489605" vAlign="top" colSpan="4">R Read full report at: http://www.naturalnews.com/035372_Michigan_pigs_farm_freedom.html
    Watch the YouTube video right now at: http://youtu.be/843yH_0RMIA

</td></tr><tr id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489566"><td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 15pt; width: 899.2pt;" vAlign="top" width="1199" colSpan="2">
    </td><td style="padding: 0in; width: 517.55pt;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489565" vAlign="top" width="690" colSpan="2"><table style="width: 100%;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489563" class="yiv786782837MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489562"><tr id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489561"><td style="padding: 0.75pt;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489560">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr><tr id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489570"><td style="padding: 0in; border: currentColor;" width="20">

</td><td style="padding: 0in 0in 15pt 15pt; width: 888pt;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489610" vAlign="top" width="1184" colSpan="2"><table style="width: 225pt; margin-right: 11.25pt; margin-bottom: 9pt;" class="yiv786782837MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="300" align="left"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0in 0in 7.5pt;" colSpan="2">

</td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 0in; width: 50%;" width="50%">

</td><td style="padding: 0in; width: 50%;" width="50%">

</td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 11.25pt 0in 0in;" colSpan="2">

</td></tr></tbody></table>(NaturalNews) The state of Michigan is only days away from engaging in what can only be called true "animal genocide" -- the mass murder of ranch animals based on the color of their hair. It's all part of a shocking new "Invasive Species Order" (ISO) put in place by Michigan's Department of Natural Resources (DNR). This Invasive Species Order suddenly and shockingly defines virtually all open-range pigs raised by small family farms to be illegal "invasive species," and possession of just one of these animals is now a felony crime in Michigan, punishable by up to four years in prison.

The state has said it will "destroy" these pigs beginning in April, potentially by raiding local farms with government-issued rifles, then shooting the pig herds while arresting the members of the family and charging them with the "crime" of raising pigs with the wrong hair color. This may truly be a state-sponsored serial animal killing spree.

Reality check: You may think this story is some kind of early April Fools prank, but it isn't. This is factually true and verifiable through the documents, videos and websites linked below. The state of Michigan seriously intends to unleash a mass murder spree of pigs of the wrong color beginning April 1.

Yet these are the very pigs that farmers and ranchers in Michigan have been raising for decades. The state doesn't seem to care about this, and there are indications that this ISO may have been nudged into position by the conventional pork industry as a tactic to wipe out its competition of local, specialty ranching conducted by small families and dedicated farmers who don't work for the big pork corporations. (The Michigan Pork Grower's Association.)
    Hear the shocking interview and watch the family farm video...
    I have recorded an exclusive interview with Mark Baker from Baker's Green Acres -- one of many ranching operations threatened with total destruction by state bureaucrats and this new Invasive Species Order. Listen to that interview here:
    http://buzz.naturalnews.com/000025-Michigan-pigs-invasive_species.htm...

The Baker family has also recorded a video explaining their farming operation and how the state of Michigan is threatening to destroy their entire farming operation. Watch that stunning video (and spread the word about it) at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843yH_0RMIA

Mark Baker, by the way, is a veteran of the United States Air Force. As a veteran of the U.S. armed forces, he served to protect the rights of others, yet he now finds his own rights and freedoms under assault by the state of Michigan. He told NaturalNews he is determined to protect his livelihood at all costs and to take a stand against tyranny in Michigan.
    Got the wrong hair color?
    The state of Michigan has issued a document describing nine "traits" of what they call "feral pigs" which they claim should be destroyed on April 1.

Read the document describing those nine traits at:
    http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dnr/MDNR_DECLARATORY_RULING_2011-12...

Those traits include having the wrong color on the tip of the hair or even being born with striped hair. The traits are written so that virtually all pigs raised by family ranchers across the state of Michigan will be targeted for destruction by the state of Michigan starting April 1. Farmers who defend their livestock may be arrested as felons and charged with multiple felony crimes by the state.
    Michigan to kill all black pigs -
    Here's some of the language from the Michigan document describing which animals are to be destroyed. Remember: For a pig to qualify as "feral" according to the state, it only has to exhibit ONE of these traits, not all of them:

1) Bristle-tip coloration: exhibit bristle tips that are lighter in color (e.g., white, cream, or buff) than the rest of the hair shaft.

2) Dark point coloration: exhibits "points" (i.e., distal portions of the snout, ears, legs, and tail) that are dark brown to black in coloration, and lack light-colored tips on the bristles.

3) Coat coloration: exhibit a number of coat coloration patterns: solid black, solid red / brown, black and white spotted, black and red / brown spotted.

4) Underfur: exhibit the presence of underfur that is lighter in color (e.g., smoke gray to brown) than the overlying dark brown to black bristles/guard hairs.

5) Juvenile coat pattern: exhibit striped coat patterns -- a light grayish-tan to brown base coat, with a dark brown to black spinal stripe and three to four brown irregular longitudinal stripes with dark margins along the length of the body.

6) Skeletal appearance: Structures include skull morphology, dorsal profile, and external body measurements including tail length, head-body length, hind foot length, ear length, snout length, and shoulder height.

7) Tail structure: Straight tails.

8) Ear structure: Erect ear structure.

9) "Other characteristics not currently known to the MDNR that are identified by the scientific community."

Did you catch that last one? So now the so-called "scientific community" can simply invent whatever trait they want and the state of Michigan will legalize the mass murder of all ranch animals displaying that trait.
    The state of Michigan plans to bring guns to destroy local food, local farms
    What's clear from all this is that Michigan bureaucrats plan to bring guns and handcuffs to ranches all across Michigan, shooting their family livestock dead and ruining their farming operations. They then plan to arrest these ranchers as felons and separate them from their families, then charge them with felony crimes.

This is all being done under the mantra of "government is good! Government protects you!" It's being pushed under the guise of protecting people from "invasive species," yet what the Michigan bureaucrats don't tell anyone is that now your local food producers have had their own ranch animals placed on that list!

That's the trick here: Michigan has declared farm animals to be an invasive species!
    An epic battle of truth, freedom and justice is being waged in Michigan
    We need your help to defend farm freedom in Michigan and across the country.
    Here are some actions you can take:

1) SHARE this article.

2) WATCH the video: http://youtu.be/843yH_0RMIA

3) LISTEN to the interview at:
    http://buzz.naturalnews.com/000025-Michigan-pigs-invasive_species.htm...

4) SUPPORT the Farm-To-Consumer Legal Defense Fund:
    www.FarmToConsumer.org

4) DONATE to help support the legal fees of the Baker family farm. Their website is at www.BakersGreenAcres.com

5) DEMAND farm freedom in your area! No government has the right to tell us what food we can or cannot grow, eat or trade! It's as simple as that, and any government bureaucrat, tyrant or local dictator who thinks they can trample on your God-given right to choose what kind of food you wish to produce or consume is in desperate need of having a boot shoved deeply and forcefully up their rear ends.

Give tyrants the boot! Defend local farms. Even if you don't eat pork (I don't), this is still a farm freedom issue worth fighting for.

Read more at:
    www.farmtoconsumer.org/michigan-dnr-going-hog-wild.htm
    www.BakersGreenAcres.com

</td><td style="padding: 0in; border: currentColor;" id="yui_3_2_0_75_1332843020489569" width="685">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So we are getting into describing the bad ol' pigs with physical characteristics just like the Nazis did to get at the non master race. Any of you Michiganians need armed assistance to fend the idiots off? Gimme a day's notice, and I'll load out and head up.

VisuTrac and Moatengator like this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I have spoke to Michael Jackson's Doctor. I am making arrangements to have all my black pigs bleached white. The only worry is that as a side effect, their noses may fall off.

4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Giggle....and, snicker snicker,........there was,LOL snort , no one to ROFLMAO, oink for HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA me!

ghrit likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

additional news article ..... guess this crap is true

Michigan Makes Felons Of Hog Farmers

March 28, 2012 by Sam Rolley

[​IMG]
    SPECIAL​

Owning a pig like the one pictured will soon be a felony in Michigan.​

Michigan lawmakers have their sights set on pigs, literally.
    According to NaturalNews, Michigan is days away from issuing an Invasive Species Order (ISO) put in place by the State’s Department of Natural Resources which would allow law enforcement to kill hogs on family farms based on how they look. By April 1, farmers must destroy heritage, or “wild,” breeds of swine or they will be violating the law. State officials will conduct raids of farms where they believe farmers failed to follow the order and shoot the animals themselves; the farmers will then face felony charges.
    The 2010 ISO states: “Possession of the following live species, including a hybrid or genetic variation of the species, an egg or offspring of the species or of a hybrid or genetically engineered variant, is prohibited; . . . . (b) Wild boar, wild hog, wild swine, feral pig, feral hog, feral swine, Old world swine, razorback, eurasian wild boar, Russian wild boar (Sus scrofa Linnaeus). This subsection does not and is not intended to affect sus domestica involved in domestic hog production. [3, § 40.4]”
    According to the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund, the law is simply a ploy to bow to special interests such as Michigan Pork Producers Association by making it difficult for local farmers to raise hogs.
    Hmmmm 2nd amendment attack? Convicted Felons = no gun ownership!

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

That's gonna be hell on the Berkshires, Hamps, Poland Chinas, Bluebutts, Mulefoots, potbellies.... there aren't that many solid white breeds of hogs yanno.

Tell me this is a punked.

7. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Straight from the hogs mouth:
    Invasive Species Order

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dnr/Invasive_Species_Order_Amendment_No._1_of_2011_379205_7.pdf

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

As much as I would like to tell you this is a pre-April fooles joke, it is not a joke. It is just another example of big-agra business in bed with government trying to eliminate small farmers. IT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!

Cephus and oldawg like this.
  9. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

SAVE THE PIGS!

Shave the pigs! Dye them, buy them, export them to me.
    Intrusive, obtusive and abusive!
    When they kill the hogs only outlaws will have pigs.
    How about they just release them to become real feral critters, Like in so many other states.
    Just like finding an endangered spiecies on your property, S,S and S. (shoot shovel and shut up. Really helps the problem huh?
    [own2]

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

And the Big Pig Farms corner the market on ham, pork and bacon - expect much higher prices......

Cephus, TnAndy and oldawg like this.
  11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

WTH!
    Raising Heritage breeds of swine in Michigan is now a felony.
    If'n I'm gonna get one felony I might as well add on a few more.
    Thank goodness we are not a Death Penalty state.

Although, Jackson and Ionia pens aren't much better.

Screw 'em.

Michigan DNR Going Hog Wild

12. VisuTrac

13. VisuTrac

14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

VisuTrac likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

yes it would be good to merge these. Musta missed the original posting
    Thanks for the heads up Tac!

16. VisuTrac

Careful Ghrit, I might just need to take you up on that offer. I'll put ya up and feed ya. We got some real nice pork from a felonious swine that we raised last year. mmmmmm PorkChops!

Cephus, ghrit and tacmotusn like this.
  17. VisuTrac

Thanks for the Merge!

18. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Or more vegans

19. VisuTrac

I actually prefer eating herbivores. [drooling]

20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think the USA has caught the EU disease

WE don't seem to have this kind of assinine insanity in Australia. If anything, the husbandry of rare and endangered domestic breeds of farm livestock is encouraged rather than discouraged. Our governmemt has the sense to recognise that a diverse genetic pool is good insurance against an uncertain future. The narrowing of the gene pool to just a few varieties of commercial farm production breeds is simply irresponsible madness.

Rare Breeds Trust of Australia:Home page

http://www.rbta.org/Pdf%20Files/RBTA%20%20Breeds%20Status%20Report%202006.pdf

Landline - 16/03/2008: RARE BREEDS . Australian Broadcasting Corp

oldawg and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7