Well, no raising pigs in Michigan now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I wouldn't shoot my own animals. I'd set up a few web cams to stream live video of the DNR as they went around slaughtering my herd. Let the Gov answer the phones then.

oldawg likes this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I can't say what I'd do. As that might change the charges.

3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Don't pigs have any rights?

Damn wheres Peta when you need them....

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

PETA will sacrifice a few pigs for the greater good of pigdom.

"they had come to a time when no one dared speak his mind, when fierce, growling dogs roamed everywhere, and when you had to watch your comrades torn to pieces after confessing to shocking crimes."

Orwell, Animal Farm, Chapter 7, don't know the page number.

When will the sheeple stand their ground ?

5. VisuTrac

6. VisuTrac

If i disappear suddenly. I'd suspect either the DNR or the governors minions as my twitter feed has been pretty much calling them out.[stirpot]

I've not been very stealthy on this issue.

So It's been nice being able to share while I was able.
    [freedom]

7. VisuTrac

this is problematic.

I seem to have found Michigan DNR Directors :
    Home Address
    Home Phone
    and Direct Office line number.

what to do, what to do.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Send it to those Anonymous Dudes, and see what they can do with it.....That ought to be good for a few laughs.... Michigan Pig Wars..... YMMV....

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Let Tacmot do it

Take Action Today, I am urging you to join hundreds of thousands of NaturalNews readers, DrudgeReport readers and InfoWars listeners across the country in taking action to loudly and aggressively denounce the Michigan state government's actions in terrorizing farmers and forcing a slaughter of their traditional animal herds.
    Here's how you can help:
    #1) CALL the office of Governor Rick Snyder PHONE: (517) 373-3400 PHONE: (517) 335-7858 (Michigan constituents) FAX:(517) 335-6863
    When you call, DEMAND the investigation and arrest of the DNR workers who conspired to conduct these illegal and illegitimate armed raids on Michigan farmers.
    #2) CALL the Michigan DNR offices and loudly complain about their total tyranny against Michigan farmers and ranchers:
    http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10366-121644--,00.html
    Director, Rodney A. Stokes Phone: 517-373-2329 e-mail: DNR-Director@michigan.gov
    Acting Natural Resources Deputy, Kelley Smith Phone: 517-373-2329
    Chief Administrative Officer, Mark Hoffman Phone: 517-373-2329
    Legislative Liaison, Gary Owen Phone: 517-373-0023
    Public Information Officer, Ed Golder Phone: 517-335-3014
    Upper Peninsula regional Coordinator, Stacy Welling Phone: 906-228-6561
    Policy Coordinator, Donna Stine Phone: 517-241-3774
    Senior Executive, Patricia Stewart Phone: 517-335-1833
    #3) CALL the law enforcement division of the Michigan DNR to condemn them for using gun-toting officers to enforce the mass slaughter of privately-owned livestock:
    Law Enforcement Division Gary Hagler, Chief Phone: 517-373-1230 Located: 530 W. Allegan St. Mason Building, Fourth Floor
    #4) CALL the Michigan office of Attorney General and demand an investigation into the illegitimate and unlawful activities of the DNR operating in that state.
    G. Mennen Williams Building, 7th Floor 525 W. Ottawa St. P.O. Box 30212 Lansing, MI 48909 Main Number (517) 373-1110 Facsimile (517) 373-3042
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_farms_raids.html#ixzz1sGXYwjBF

Mountainman likes this.
  10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

options

Or better yet, Copy what I just posted and email it to hell and back.
    Or send me a PM with a email address for me to send my post to and I will.

11. VisuTrac

Thanks TAC, but the phone #'s for the DNR folks is their switch board.
    I've got Direct line number to his (stokes) office and his home phone number :)

Amazing how much stuff is on the internet.

I even know his wife and 3 kids names to boot!

He's got a nice house probably around 4600 sq ft. yard aint much to talk about and as for security. Bwahahaha. East Lansing zombies going to love the brains.

12. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Start sending it out along with Tac's info post. This BS has to be stopped NOW before other states start trying to pull this communist crap. Please PM your info to me so I can add it to my emails.

13. VisuTrac

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

15. VisuTrac

buhjeezuz, see what i mean, Erect ears and straight tails on those suckers! Thank goodness Indiana doesn't have this rule. Michigan DNR would have you killing each and every one of those future bacon makers.

As for the DNR being good stewards of the Environment, yeah, in the 80's they were pushing 'Russian Autumn Olives' as a great habitat plant. Now we have meadows completely covered by these State Sanctioned Invasive species all over the state.

Dense plant, with great root system, thorny and noting eats them, taking over the country side.

Yep, Michigan DNR is great at determining what is Invasive and what is not.

16. VisuTrac

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7