Well That Didn't Last Very Dang Long

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TXKajun, Mar 21, 2017.

1. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Ya'll's prayers must have worked. The doc found 2 places with 80% blockage and put a stent in each of them! Wowzers! That gets me up to 4 total stents. Sheesh.

My blood pressure is down almost 30 points, top and bottom. I'll stay in the hospital overnight and should be cut loose tomorrow to head home.

Thank you one and all. ;)

Kajun

Motomom34, v0lcom13sn0w, GOG and 10 others like this.
  2. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

May the surgeons hands be guided and your health under the Lords, the docs and wife care be better.

Motomom34, GOG and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Sends good Mojo...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Good news!

5. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

We are arrived at home. Whew! Things went well. The doc stopped by this morning and explained things in nice, slow, single syllables that even I could understand. :p

It seems that my right coronary artery had a couple of locations with 80+% blockage. Anything over 70% is severe. Here's a little blurb on it: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...ar_diseases/coronary_heart_disease_85,P00207/

I now have 2 additional stents that should open the coronary artery and, after reading the symptoms, take care of my shortness of breath. Yaaay! So far, things are going well. The incision sealed up like it was supposed to, no complications yesterday afternoon, evening or last night. My blood oxygen is up by 10%, blood pressure is down almost 25%. I'm thinking more clearly and feeling sharper.

All iin all, I think this may just do the trick. Now it's up to me to do my part with dietary changes, more exercise and be sure to take my meds, including 2 new ones, faithfully. Sweetie is major relieved, as is our son....not to mention I am very hopeful.

The only negative is that the wind is blowing like crazy making the sky brown as dirt. Yuck! But, springtime in SENM is that way for about 3-5 weeks.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

Kajun

Ganado, Motomom34, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  6. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Excellent. God bless.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  7. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

"Vitamin DFB (deep fried bacon) Deficiency alarm is sounding".
    :)
    [​IMG]

Tha's a bunch of tubes to keep yer blood running bro...time to get a juicer and drink kale/apple/carrot with a scoop of yogurt by the mason jar. The good news is that you're smoked and seasoned enough now that chugging kale smoothies won't turn you into a Liberal 1/2 fag.

Might be time to add nitro pills and asprin to your wallet, glove box, BOB, back pocket, inside pocket and a couple under the brim of your hat.

Very glad you pulled though but "just saying" for the keklols.

Sent up a Thanks to JC for the answered member prayers and asked that He spread a few blessings around to all those who put a good Word in for ya.

Take it easy!

MG

Ganado, Motomom34 and TXKajun like this.
  8. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

MG, I just showed your recipe recommendation to Sweetie. I may try it on Saturday....provided Sweetie doesn't lock me in the house! LO L OL

Ganado, Motomom34 and Mindgrinder like this.
  9. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

I wasn't kidding aboot the Kale Apple Carrot juicer drinks.
    I should be doing it too...and that's the only one I actually liked.
    I could prolly stomach it with added spinach now too as a "meal replacement".

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7