Well, the she devil threw her hat in the ring...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yup "Hildebeast" has announced the formation of her exploratory committe for her run for the presidency in 2008, heard yesterday hilliary's flying monkeys outted barak obamma as having spent time in an indonesian madrassa...
    Obama story:
    http://www.commonvoice.com/article.asp?colid=6578
    The forecast is for increasing nasty with accumulation by morning.[pop]

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[fnny]

Yep. The storm's a brewin'.

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I know Obama's pretty popular right now, but NOBODY, NO WAY with the middle name Hussein will be elected to the presidency right now..... just aint gonna happen.

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hopefully, they both cancel each other out with unveiling each others skeleton's in the closet. Should be interesting to see what spews out their pie-holes. Lord help us all, if either sit in the Oval Office. [pop]

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I can only hope she gets in, then the Civil War can start.
    and all of this crap going on can come to an end for once

6. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Pic off her website
    CA7EXKDJ.

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, given what the Dems plan to run looks like the Texas R candidate (mental blank on name at moment but mentioned several times on the board) might have a decent chance after all as long as he can get the nod from the Rs. Figure he would either be running against a black muslim which I figure a lot of folks, even those normaly dems may not be comfortable with especialy the muslim part right now, or against 'the other Clinton' that just happens to be a woman which a lot of folks may not be ready for yet especialy given problems with the muslim world and their view of wemon, might be recognized that a female leader could well embolden many of them. So I kind of like their ticket, tends to at least balance out the bad taste that Bush has left for so many with anything Republican and with the combo of the 2 parties troubles just might even be the time when a third party COULD have some semblence of a chance if they get a good candidate and a little press.

8. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

You know that picture makes her look like a softer, kinder person, I always thought she looked like a ***** on wheels. Really harsh.

Maybe she would get further in the Presidential race with that face....LOL
    cg

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7