1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Went to Wanamacher's today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gillman7, Mar 31, 2007.

1. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

Well, I went to the Gun Show today, and it is another good show.

I was amazed at the prices on all of the AR stuff at the show. It was through the roof! I should have bought all of Melbo's stuff and taken it to the show, I would have made a killing! Half ass put together AR's were selling from $750 - $900.

I did not buy any guns today, but tomorrow is another day. I did find some decently priced ammo. I found some .223 for $115/500 rounds of boxer primed brass, Lake City stuff. Bought some .45 ACP reloads for $20/100 rounds, 9mm $18/100 rounds. Also found some 00 Buck 12 gauge, for $2.50 for 5 rounds.

I bought a LED conversion kit for my AA Mag Light with a new end cap. I had bought a 3 LED for one before but did not like it, because you could not narrow it to a spot light. This one is a single LED, and does focus into a spot as well as a broad beam. It is very bright, 1 watt, and the tail switch allows you to shine at 100%, 75%, and at 50% to save battery life. It also has a slow and fast strobe function on it as well. Very Cool. It is made by Nite Ize and is called, "LED Upgrade and IQ Switch"

Well, I am going to go back tomorrow, and look around some more. Poacher and I are going to try and meet up at the show. I heard he and one of his buddies found a good deal out here.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Man I wish I was there. I used to go every year. It is the best gun show I have ever been to. Have fun. Maybe I'll be able to make the fall show.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary