Westboro Baptist Church Gets a Taste of Its Own Medicine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 21, 2013.

1. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

[applaud]

chelloveck likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I was raised Presbyterian, But I have not been to a Church more than a couple of times since I was married, 20years ago. I do not think of God while hiking, My mind is fully on what I am doing, be it tracking, hunting, checking for signs, thinking like a deer. My eyes are ranging near and far, checking for any movement. I am busy, and silent. Sitting and watching Nature from a stand or blind is different, there, you can watch the interplay of the wild, and watch as the falcon strikes, and the rabbits run. I am reminded of a science experiment, where the conditions are set up, and the scientist watches the experiment run it's course. We may be His experiment. That might explain why bad things happen, and why He interferes so seldom. I believe He watches everything, and will judge the outcome, but will let it unfold as it is designed.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Thinking about His word pales in comparison to seeing His works while you are out and about.

4. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

To me it goes hand in hand.

5. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Any religion is going to have believers who twist it to their own prejudices, that's human nature. Ultimately, I pity people like the WBC, because I really think deep down they are horribly miserable. There are alot of people I feel sorry for like that, but I don't let it get beyond that. You can't help people who don't want it. Best thing is to leave them alone and try to be as positive as you can.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7