Westboro church founder Fred Phelps dies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Devil will take care of him.

2. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

As militant as the gay crowd can be a flaming over the top gay pride parade through the cemetery as he is being laid to rest might not be out of the question.

tulianr, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

He was an evil man that hurt many people. Though he claimed to be a Christian, his actions were evil. I sincerely hope that now he is gone, his followers will stop their evil picketing of funerals. They may have an agenda but to hurt others is so wrong.

bfayer and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Their dislike and protests about gays is not an issue with me and there are a lot of Conservatives and religions that think the same way. But going to someones funeral and saying they deserved to die for the reasons they state is completely wrong (wanted to use another word). The ones that get me fired up the most are military funerals. I also find it hard to believe that some of their lead members have not been taken out yet. Well at least the head cult leader is gone and I hope his followers follow him into the ground soon.

Mike, stg58 and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Because real Christians would never do that. I also think that when they would picket military funerals and the biker gang would show up, it inspired love not hate in the people that read about the incidents. Does that make sense?

Mike, Mountainman and Yard Dart like this.
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I was proud of bikers for standing up and saying "NO".

stg58, Mike, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  7. JLRhiner

JLRhiner Stranger in the Modern World

I received an email from the regional director of the Patriot Guard saying that we will not protest Fred Phelps funeral.

chelloveck, Mike and Motomom34 like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Then and only then would I care to see gay men marching with wig's/full blown make-up/fishnet nylons/high heels in thongs with peacock feathers sticking out there arse and that's the ONLY time I would care to see that !

I would laugh my arse off !

kellory and Mountainman like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is true integrity.

chelloveck and Mike like this.
  10. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Got a chance to tell some patriot riders thanks from an old army sergeant for their protection of our fallen. They seemed genuinely surprised, and humble. That made me feel great.

JLRhiner and kellory like this.
  11. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

They need to put him in the ground face down, so he can see where he is going.

Mike likes this.
  12. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Cremate him as a taste of what's to come?

Mike likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Dig up his Bones.... Pound them into Dust.... Then scatter the dust, in Potter's field.... then send a Tweet to his Church, telling them that there is Nothing, for them to visit, but a Hole in the Ground....... Couldn't happen to a nicer Guy.... I can be One Vindictive SOB....

bfayer and Mike like this.
  14. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

The world is being steadily drowned in the hatreds of men. Meh...what's just a little more hate?

Mike likes this.
  15. kellory

insignificant in the long run. If he did to me, what he did to others, I would have beaten him senseless. Beyond that, I don't know. [wannamesswitme]

Mike likes this.
  16. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Sure that's reactionary and in the moment and I can fully understand every bit of that. Had he come to picket a loved one of mine there's no end to the list of horrible hateful vindictive things I might have visited back upon them. I am no angel. But are you really gunna sit around and wait for one of them to die then waste your own time and resources to 'get even'? Because that'll show 'em? People like that can't be shown. They're too damn dumb to get it. You'll only be repaying their hatred in the only coin they want...your hatred. Good people defend against $4it like this. They never start attacks like this.

Mike and VHestin like this.
  17. kellory

Hatred, is too strong a word. He is not worth that much of my time, or emotion. In the heat of the moment, I would have been jailed for my reaction, true. But getting even is not the goal. Salting the earth, is as old as the Romans, and was to make sure there was an end to life, with no hope of recovery. Even the weeds die. Nothing will grow there ever again, until all the salt has leached away. It is a mark of permanence, like a scar, a reminder as strong as a tombstone,

In life, salt is life. It is the basis of the word "salary "in fact. It was the payment for services rendered. A man worth his salt, was worthy of trust, and payment. In death, salt is a mark of dishonor, of failure, and disgrace. Phelps, earned his salt, while claiming to serve the Lord, his payment should be delivered late.

Mike, Dogfood and chelloveck like this.
  18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meanwhile......Fred Phelps at Heaven's Gate......

[​IMG]

Mike and DarkLight like this.
  19. chelloveck

Mike likes this.
  20. chelloveck

[​IMG]

Mike likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7